Chapter 13

Then everything went black.

When I woke up I was laying down on a couch with people surrounding me. I sat up and my head pounded. 

"Ow!" I said putting my hand on my head. "What happened?" I looked around and I was still at Jake and Colby's house. Toddy was sitting at the end of the couch I was laying on and everyone who lives in the house was sitting around me.

"I went outside to ask you a question and you were lying on the ground." Colby said

"You must of hit your head on the fall." Corey said

"We should probably go get you checked out." Toddy said

"Okay." I said

Toddy helped me up and walked me to his car. As he was driving he said

"What really happened?"

"What?" I said

"With Colby. His story seems fake."

"It's real." I obviously lied because Colby's nice and I know he didn't mean for this to happen.

"Are you sure?"

"Yea."

"Why were you even at their house?"

"I was hanging out with them and my friend Brady. I was leaving to go to Gabbie's that's all I remember."

We sat in silence until we got to the hospital. Todd helped me out of the car and walked me inside. We got up to the front desk and told them what happened so they took me to an examination room to check my head.

Nothing was wrong with my head it just had some pain from the fall. They gave me pain medication and then we went home. By the time we got home it was 1 am. I went straight to my room to go to sleep, but Toddy took my keys and got an uber so he could go get my car. I fell asleep before he got back, but woke up when he gave my keys back. I was half asleep, but Toddy thought I was asleep and started talking to me.

"Be careful next time. I don't know what I would do without you. I still don't believe what happened with Colby, but as long as your okay I don't care. I love you. Goodnight."

He left my room and went to his. I don't know if he means all of that as a friend or more than a friend. I'll deal with that in the morning. Right now i'm going to sleep.

When I woke up I got out of bed and took some pain medication for my head. Then I took a shower and got dressed. I put on a maroon sweater, blue skinny jeans, and black hi-top converse. After I had my clothes on I braided my hair to keep it out of my face.

 After I had my clothes on I braided my hair to keep it out of my face

Once I had my hair done I texted Gabbie to see if I could come over. She said I could so I grabbed my bag and left. I got in my car and drove to Gabbie's apartment. When I got there she let me in and Andrew was here too. I didn't mind though because Andrew is a nice guy. I actually used to like him.