Cp 4: Yura Of The Demon-Hair

Kasuya was unconscious as the hair held her, She couldn't go in her demon form just yet since she would only if she was at full strength.

******

Inuyasha was running through his forest and looked at Kagome's Clothing.

"Why'd she leave her clothes? She did it, she went back to her own world"

Inuyasha looked at the well and jumped in. "Through here was it?"

In the Era of Kagome: Inuyasha banged, trying to open the Wells cover. "Damnit what's it gotta take to open this!?" He Yelled.

Inuyasha finally got the top opened and went through the Higurashi Household following Kagome's Scent.

"Oh, I can't wait to-!"   Inuyasha had opened the door to see Kagome about to eat the food he'd never seen before. Everyone looked at him weirdly.

"I-Inuyasha?"

"Idiot! Who told you—you could go home?"

"But uh—Where did you?"

"Through the well of course!"

"The well? But the well is.."

"You lie! I made those Spirit words myself, there's no way you could've..."

"Well I hate to break it to you old man but, they don't work"

Grandpa Higurashi was crying Anime tears that are unsuccessful sutra didn't work. Inuyasha pulled Kagome by the arm telling her they were leaving back to His time.

"No, and you can't make me!"

"Stay right there!" Kagome's mom said.

"Now what?"

"Mom?"

"Your ears? Are they real?"

"Me next! Me next!" Says sota.

"Mom, that's not really cool.. though I did it too but.."

Everything was now back to how it was, Kagome asked if Inuyasha saw the hair on his Kimono. "I don't see nothin',"  He said.

"A hair, on your shoulder see?"

Kagome reaches for the loose hair and stared at it. The Hair has tightened around Kagome's palm making her bleed.

She gasped. "It moved"

Kagome ran to the well opening the doors to the shrine, lots and lots of hair was coming from it as it formed into a woman. Inuyasha came in time and saw the hair forming, once complete the woman looked like... Kasuya.

They were shocked but knew it wasn't her just hair, Inuyasha tried to chop it, but it only kept reattaching itself. Soon Kagome found the string that controlled all of it. She told Inuyasha to cut it and so he did making the 'hair Kasuya' fell into lumps of hair.

"Let's go, right now," Kagome said.

"But I thought that you didn't want to go back"

"I don't but I have to, besides... Kazuya's still there"

"Huh.. you're right I haven't seen her"

"We're going"

Kagome got on top of the well, read to jump. She felt something on her and looked to see Inuyasha's top Kimono on her.

"It's made from the hair of the fire rat, you'll have some protection at least"

They had a Minnie argument, then went down looking for Yura and, Kasuya.