Information

There are diffrent types of second forms.Seconds forms have diffrent Ranks and powers that come with them so I'm gonna explain them.

First form-It's the way the person were born as.No powers are in this form.

Transformation age-When you turn into second form you have to do it at a certain age and that age  is 14.

F rank-This rank is given to someone that doesn't have a second form.People who have this rank are treated lower than dirt.They are not allowed to go to school.And have no powers.

D rank-People who have this rank will go through a change their hair will turn purple while their eye color will stay the same color they were born with.People with this rank are better treated than F ranks.But they are restricted from certain things.But they get to go to school but only for 2 hours.Their powers aren't really strong compared to the other ranks though.Most people of this rank will have super speed.

C rank-Are stronger than D ranks.They are treated with respect but not as much as a B,A, or S rank.Most people in this rank Hair color will turn pink and their eyes will turn pink as well.Most people will have the ability of teleporting.They go to school as well but longer than D ranks.

B rank-Are stronger than C ranks and more respected than C ranks.This rank can do a lot of bad things but can get away with most of them.Their hair color will usually turn blue and their eyes will turn white.Most people of this rank will have the ability of ice or water.They go to school but they stay longer than C ranks.

A ranks-They are the second strongest rank.They are treated with a LOT of respect. if you disrespect  a (A) rank you can go to prison.This rank can get away with anything  unless their is an s rank in the school but S ranks are only in normal schools so it's really rare.Their Hair will turn a bright Yellow and their eyes will turn a bright red.They go to school and they stay the same time as B ranks usually to train or improve on their powers.They usually have powers like fire,earth,and thunder.

S ranks-The strongest rank they are treated with the best respect.Most people of this rank come from the royal family.(Not a real royal family)If you disrespect someone of this rank you can be killed.This rank has the powers of mind control,super strength,Telekinesis,And they can force people to submit.They don't go to school for their powers they only go to school to learn basic things like normal schools do.Their hair is a glowing silver  and their eyes are a deep dark red color.

Soulmate-The person you are destined to spend the rest of your life with.Your soulmate string will show when you turn 18.The soulmate string is a dark purple strand that will lead you the way to your soulmate.

Chapter one will be up in a month or so.Until then I hope you have a nice day.BAIIIIIIIII!🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹