INTRO

★彡

" look at the sky tonight, all of the stars have a reason."

( cast ! )

ELLIE BLAIR
( zoey deutch )

SWEET PEA ( jordan connor )

SWEET PEA
( jordan connor )

alex pettyfer as jonah blair

riverdale cast as their respective characters

( summary ! )

ellie was the epitome of the perfect girl next door. she had perfect grades, never skipped a day of school, co captain of the cheerleading team, was always there for her friends and was altogether the kindest person you'd ever meet. and her brother was to thank for that.
their mother died only four years ago and their father was never in their lives. since jonah was over eighteen, he took it upon himself to take care of his younger sister. he never allowed her to lose her spirit and always made sure she was strong.
but how strong can you be when everything seems to fall apart in a matter of weeks?

( playlist ! )

i. star shopping by lil peep
ii. animal by troye sivan
iii. another love by tom odell
iv. teenage dirtbag by wheatus
v. machine by amber run
vi. there is a light that never goes out by the smiths
vii. still by daughter
viii. call it what you want by taylor swift
ix. hostage by billie eilish
x. i know you care by ellie goulding

( disclaimer ! )

this is a riverdale au, which basically means it will have all the characters of riverdale but the whole plot to this story is mine! some characters will be different in this than they are in the show (; now i may use a few storylines from riverdale but it'll have my own personal twist on it because i don't want to follow riverdale's way of approaching things, i want this to be original. so with that being said, enjoy.

warning; there will be mentions of drugs/alcohol, cussing, violence and sexual assault. i will put a warning on chapters that mention these things but nonetheless, read with caution.

please don't steal my work or plot, thank you.

★彡