2. Cuddles and Pecks

"Okay everyone. We had a little bit of issues today, but other than that you've done a good job. But I expect better tomorrow, is that clear?" Jin told us.

"Yes Sir!" The crew yelled out, bowing to Jin.

We were all lined up and I was next to Taehyung. He was in his work uniform, and his hair was tamed.

"You are dismissed. I'll see you tomorrow." Everyone dispersed and went to the change room.

"Wait." Everyone paused.

"Namjoon, come see me." Jin signaled Namjoon with his finger. You eye Namjoon and you mouth the words 'Get laid!!!!'

He flipped you off and mouthed the words 'Fuck off!!!' And blushed.

There was one change room, since the majority of our crew are men. The only female workers here were you and Jisoo. Jisoo was also your roommate for college and you both decided to get this job since it was nearest from our college. Jisoo and you would change in the women's bathroom, which kind of sucked because Jimin would almost never clean there. You were taking off your apron, and you heard Jisoo start to whistle.

"Why are you so happy today? Did you get a date?" You chuckled as you folded your clothes.

"Mayyyyyybe. Also, I saw you freak out on Taetae. What happened?" She said cheerfully while she started to unite her hair.

"He's been late for way too long and it's pissing me off. And I've reached my point. He should know how he effects my job as well." You said coldly, still slightly irritated from the event.

"Awww, he must feel really bad. You should forgive him, y/n. You know he's one year older than you. He's still technically your elder."

You both head towards the door.

"So what he's my elder. Do you want me to call him 'oppa'?" You scoff as you guys walk outside the bathroom.

"That would be nice."

There he is. Kim fucking Taehyung. You completely ignore him, and you turn to Jisoo and smile.

"Nice talking to you Jisoo. I'll see you at the dorm, since you have to go visit Rosé today."

"Yeah, I'll see you later." She smiled back. She whispered in your ear,

"Good luck." And she walked out.

You walk out of the café and head to your dorm. You hear loud footsteps coming your way, and you already know it's Taehyung. He grabbed your shoulder and pulled your to face him.

"Why are you so mad at me?" He looked frustrated and confused.

And you snapped.

"Taehyung, you skipped FIVE WORK DAYS and you texted me that you were busy with school. And I believed you. And then after I visited your dorm to give you your favorites, blueberry muffins with poppy seeds and a chocolate milk with extra cream with ice because you have a trauma of burning your tongue when you were young! AND WHAT DO I SEE? NOTHING. AND YOUR ROOMMATE TELLS ME YOU WERE OUT AT A PC ROOM FOR 5 DAYS STRAIGHT. Imagine how I would feel Taehyung! You lied to me for the past month I knew it. Kim, I can't afford my tuition right now. And you're my best friend, and I know you can do better but, I NEED this job. I've lost  my previous jobs because I'm associated with you, and I really really REALLY like this café job. So please don't ruin it for me." You started your rant out angry, and then it ended up being calm and upset.

Taehyung looked at you with guilty eyes, and grabbed your waist towards him. Your body crashed into his and your head was under his chin. He hugged you tight, and he started to waddle slightly side to side. He pecked the top of your head and you started to soften.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." He whispered.

And that was all you needed. You didn't need a big surprise , or an over the top gift. You just needed a genuine sorry.

"Can you spend the night? My roommate isn't going to be here tonight" He asked.

"Sure."

______________________________

You both arrive at his house, and you texted Jisoo that you're going to spend the night somewhere else. You collapse on the bed and Taehyung jumps right next to you. He wrapped his arms around your torso and buried his face into the crook of your neck. You were about to fall asleep, but Taehyung started to peck your jaw.

"Taehyung, I'm trying to sleep." You groaned.

You could feel him pouting.

"What happened to Taetae? You hate calling me Taehyung." The grown man said.

"Alright Taetae, can we go to sleep?"

It was silence for a good 5 minutes. You turn around and body is towards Taehyung. He held your head and pulled it towards his. He pecked your forehead and  touched his forehead on yours.

  "Y/n." He said softly.

   "Mm?" You quickly say without energy.

  "What are we?" You slightly wake up from that question.

   "What do you mean?" You asked clearly. You were slightly worried.

There was a moment of COMPLETE silence. It was like he was hesitant of how to put his words together.

   "I like you, Y/n. I like you a lot."

________________________________