1 ) The beginning 💕

You are sitting in your bedroom flipping through tv channels. It's pretty late at night and the rest of your family is asleep but you're just not tired yet. 

As you flip through tv channels you notice a familiar  car drive up your driveway. It's your boyfriend Kenny. You get up out of bed and walk downstairs. You go towards the front door and you see Kenny get out of his car. You unlock and open the door. "Kenny, what are you doing here, it's so dang late." You say, shocked that he is up this late. "Listen, I know you do sword fighting and I need your help to learn." Kenny said, sweating. "Fine, since tomorrow is a weekend you can come over but text me before you do." You say, exhausted as you yawn. Kenny's face lit up. "Ahh! Thank you Thank you!" Kenny said hugging you. You blush but then push him away. "I better get to bed, talk to you tomorrow Ken." you yawn. He does a thumbs up as he gets into his car. You walk away and go back to your bedroom. You fall fast asleep. You wake up at 1 PM to a knock at the door. "I slept in.." You say to yourself. You run to the bathroom and brush your hair. Then go to the closet and throw on a random T-shirt and jeans. You run downstairs in a flash and open the door. There was Kenny, smiling at you. "Kenny, my man!" you say, obviously having anxiety.