Arrival to Beacon... again

Y/n POV

After resetting, I found myself in my bed, in my house, which was in Snowdin, which was, well, abandoned.  I remembered that this was the day before I went to Beacon.  I sat up, got out of my bed, and looked at myself in the mirror.  I noticed something different about me.  I had a scar on my left eye that seems to go up, and stop near my left eyebrow. 

Y/n: Huh.  That's new.  Well, I did reset, but for something to happen this fast.  Anyways, I need to get ready.

I opened my door, and walked to the  bathroom to get ready.  After that, I walked back to my room to change into my regular clothes, but I realized something.

Y/n: I need a new sense of style...

So, I teleported around Snowdin to collect the supplies I needed.  When I finished, I began to make my new "outfit" if you wanna call it that.

-Timeskip-

Y/n: Finally!  I'm done! 

After 5 exhausting hours of making my new outfit, I was finished.  I decided to try it on, and surprisingly, it fit.  I honestly thought it was going to take a few trys to get the size perfectly.  I went back to the mirror to check myself out, and...

Y/n: Hot damn!  I never expected it to go this well!  Bruh, I look awesome!

When I finished looking at myself, I decided to take a nap.  After all, I am going to Beacon.  And don't worry readers, I already packed our belongings, so chill.

ZEFFEX: This fourth wall breaking is too damn high!

Y/n: *Summons Gaster Blaster* GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY HOUSE!  *Gaster Blaster fires*

ZEFFEX: SHIT!  *Dodges*  YOU THOUGHT THAT IT WAS THE AUTHOR TALKING TO YOU, BUT IT WAS I, DIO!!!

Y/n: Well then, Dio, would you mind getting your Gilgamesh-reject looking ass on outta here before I give you a BRUH TIME?! 

Unexpectedly, he started to turn to dust, which I never expected.

Y/n: Huh.  Neat.  I think I might've roasted him so hard he turned to dust.  Or is it ashes?  I don't know.  Heh, bruh.  (And yes, since Epic!Tale Sans says "bruh", you will say "bruh" every now and then.  Unless you guys want me to change that)

Y/n: Welp, I'm taking a nap.

-Timeskip to tomorrow, aka "going to Beacon day"-

Y/n POV

Once again, I was on the Bullhead which is currently on a course to Beacon Academy.  I had my bag hanging on my back, just like a backpack.  I also found out I could summon a knife-like sword as well. Out of the corner of my eye, I spotted two familiar half-sisters.  I decided to greet them, as I had known them in the, uh, previous, timeline.  So I walked up behind Yang, and spoke in a kinda scary, yet calm voice.