Call Me Will

Before you read this story I would just like to say, I wrote this a long, long time ago. This is also my first story ever and I would like you to consider that this is poorly written as well as the fact that I never expected this story to blow up like it did. If you find this story is not for you, maybe due to poor writing or the fact that this story Is shit in general. If your feeling up to it I have a brand new book called battle born, my sideswipe and sunstreaker fanfic. If your interested, it would mean a lot of you check it out.  💓
......

Warning: read at your own risk. If you are triggered by ;

-blood
-scars
-swearing
-fighting\violence
-abuse
-assult

Consider this your warning\trigger warning before reading this story.

--&

I take a long shaky breath, unsure whether I should open the front door or not, but I knew I had to, I had to do it for my two five-year-old brothers. They could be receiving a beating right now, and I'm too afraid to open a door? I sigh, giving in. I would eventually go in at some point, no matter how afraid I seem. I have to be strong. At least for my brothers. The handle felt bitter against my crisp fingers. Opening the door to the living room only increasing my fear, my breath caught in my throat as my brother's pleas and screaming filled the air. My eyes widened, and before I could even blink, I was sprinting towards my brother'ss cries, I couldn't stop myself from nudging yet another door open, my fathers head-snapping harshly toward my direction, burning rage in his eyes.

"Octavia" he spat. A sickly smile that sent uneasy shivers that trickled down my spine.

"Did you bring me my beer like promised?" he questioned. Leaving the belt near the table, away from my two brothers hunched figures. Good.

"Y-yes, sir." I trembled.

"Good"

"Now, be a doll and come take your brother's place" I nodded, quick to obey. Pealing my tattered shirt and jeans off. Unfortunately, it wasn't quick enough.

"NOW!" His sudden yell causing me to flinch, scurrying down onto my hands and knees, mimicking my brother's stances.

He grasped the belt, his brown boots thumping harshly against the floorboards.

"Your worthless," he scoffed, whacking me with the belt. I cringed, shaking in fear and pain as I felt the leather tear at my skin. The metal lock continuing to bruise It further. Silently, I helplessly pleaded that everything will be ok. Do it for Jay and Jack. I kept narrating it over, and over and sounding like a broken record. I didn't hear farther coming, until it was too late, grabbing a fistful of my brown locks, yanking it upward. Forcing my eyes to connect with his cold glare.

He slapped me across the face. Releasing my hair from his muscular grip Bruised cheek colliding with the floor.

"disgrace" He spat, slamming his boot into my stomach, "all of this? For what? You're a so-called mother to die? stupid bitch!" his words felt like knives as they pierced my heart, scarring to my soal. Father told me he loved me once, believe it or not. That he would care for me and my younger siblings, no matter what had happened. Maybe that's why I still hold on.

I didn't ask for this life. I curled up, shielding my ears, but his voice still lingered in the skull, burned into me.

Everything was silent. A sudden hollow echo of knuckles rapping on the front door snapped me back into reality, I look up at my father, who also looked confused, but it soon turned to fury.

"You told someone didn't you!" He growled, Ignoring how I shook my head.

" no,no,no,no! I didn't!" I truthfully explained, my voice just above a whisper. The knuckles knocked again, but this time more impatiently.