I'm Home

Hello, so there aren't many Might Guy stories and this has been on my mind for a few days so I thought I'd give it a try. It's mainly gonna be you, Guy, your brother, and the genin in this story. Let's get started shall we.

Third POV

She stood atop the head of the yondaime. Her sliver hair swept by the wind, the world was still sleeping aside from the birds that were waking with the sun. A glow settled across the quiet village making a smile form upon her lips.
"I'm home." She softly whispered before her figure disappeared from view.
Elsewhere in the village

"Kakashi, get up you have a meeting with your genin and the rest of the rookie 9." A brunette muttered as he tried to untangle himself from the limbs that locked him in bed.
"I'm always late just let me sleep." A voice responded as the limbs tightened around the brunette.
"I'll call Ruto in here, he's here. Waiting for you like usual." Replied the brunette as a the sound of footsteps sounded down the hall.
"Ma...fine Ruka I'll getup." The other replied.
Ivory limbs removed themselves from the shorter brunette as hands reached for a blue mask on the night stand. Sliver locks spiked up as if defying gravity as a knock sounded at the door.
"Kashi-nii hurry or we'll be late." A scratchy voice sounded from the other side.
"Hai...hai, I'm coming Ruto." The man replied a smile under his mask as the footsteps scampered away.
"Ya know, never in a million years did I think my sensei's son would call me Kashi-nii or that I'd be dating his cute former academy instructor." The silverette said before standing from the bed.
"I didn't think so either, but I'm happy for it. I'm glad you approached him before assignments, he really needed you even if he didn't know it." The brunette said as his arms wrapped around the taller of the two from behind.
"I'm glad that before I came along, he had you. Kaa-san." He teasingly replied enjoying the pink tinge on his lover's cheeks.
"Well I should hurry before Naruto decides to break something. Or get revenge, I'm still using a henge to this purple hair dye from last time." The silverette said before grabbing his shirt and vest.
"I'll see you after training, by Iruka."
"Bye Kakashi, by Naruto!"
"BYE KAA-SAN!"

At the Hokage Tower

"Welcome home, (Y/N)." The Hokage greeted, a smile on his face.
How long has it been? 9-10 years...Is your brother still alive, when had you last written to each other. What about your best friend? What's he up to now...
"It's great to be home, may I ask why I was finally called back? No offence, I love my village which is why I've been on this mission with Jariaya-sama, so why now?" You asked.
"Well, I need your help. It seems your brother has finally taken a genin team and I was wondering if you would consider a teaching position to help with the newest genin teams. I have all the files ready if you wish to read them before accepting." He said.
His voice held a tone that was more of... I'm reassigning you and this is your mission, no if, ands, or buts.
Your eyes wandered to the stack of files that lay upon his desk. A total of 16 files, consisting of 4 jounin sensei and 12 genin. Your eyes landed on a specific file that possessed the picture of a man with silver hair. Maybe a quarter of his face was shown, so basically a single eye. A smile found its way to your lips as you gently grazed the picture with your fingers.
"He finally took a team, huh? What team are they?" You asked your eyes moving to look through the members.
"Team...7." came the reply and your head snapped up as if you'd been slapped.
"S-seven...so...wait, is this..." You paused as piercing, yet familiar blue eyes looked at you.
The smile that the face possessed reminded you of a fiery red head and the eyes of a certain goofy yet brilliant blond.
"So this is him? I haven't seen him since the day he was born...he...he looks so much like t-them." You trailed off tears gathered in the corners of your baby blues.
"Yes, that's him. He still doesn't know but he's taken a liking to your brother, so much that he's started calling him Kashi-nii." You let out a small giggle before your eyes hardened.
Uchiha Sasuke? Itachi's little brother...
"So an avenger, a dreamer, and a little girl...that's the team my brother passed. I mean Asuma has this generation's Ino-shika-cho, Kurenai has another set of clan heirs to form a tracking team, Guy's team is a year older and is made of a amateur weapons mistress, a taijutsu specialist in training, and a Hyuuga. I kinda feel bad for Kakashi, Naruto's reports make him out as an idiot and prankster, Sasuke is a prodigy set on revenge, and it seems the Haruno girl is only book-smart and is set more on a certain team member rather than being a kunoichi." You huffed, eyes raised as you glanced at the Hokage.
He sheepishly scratched his neck trying to avoid your gaze.
"Well, they need your help but since I'm not sure of your level anymore since you've been away with Jiraiya I'll have to test you again. So...all of the teams are gathering today at training ground 15, your opponents will be all four jounin sensei. Please, do avoid harming the genin unless you must use them to get to your opponents. They aren't aware that they will be your test and none are aware that you're back in the village. They will strictly see you as an enemy and I'll will have Anbu and a few medics set aside just in case the fight escalates beyond what I believe it will." He said.
Nodding you set the 16 files into a storage scroll and set off to the training ground to meet your unsuspecting opponents.

At training ground 15

"Wow, I'm surprised you aren't late today." Asuma chuckled as he took a drag from his cigarette.
"Blame Iruka and Naruto for my punctual arrival." Kakashi griped as Kurenai took Asuma's cigarette, stomping it out.
"How the family life treating you, anyways?" Asuma asked glancing at Naruto as he talked with Team 8 and Shikamaru.
"I mean, it's not a typical family but I'm surprisingly happy. I always thought I'd get married and have kids years after considering retiring, but Naruto changed that and then Iruka came in and things just seemed to have fallen into some kind of place."Kakashi replied happily as he glanced at his younger brother.
"N-Naruto-kun!" All sensei turned at the sound of Hinata's voice.
"It seems your younger brother has got himself a girlfriend. A Hyuuga at that." Asuma chuckled out as they watched Naruto place a kiss to the blushing girl's cheek.
"MY YOUTHFUL COMPANIONS I AM SORRY FOR MY TARDINESS!" 12 pairs of eyes turned to see Guy and his team running into the clearing.

In a tree above the training ground
"Looks like everyone is here...showtime." a hooded figure said before jumping into the clearing.

So...I may have been focusing on this chapter instead of the other Naruto story. So that chapter will be out tomorrow evening. I'll alternate between these two stories. So if the a chapter to this is released then 2-3 days before the next chapter of the other story is released and vice versa.
Anyways,as always hope you enjoyed and until next time ,bye 🙋🙋🙋