Mangle x Jeremy

FNAF 2. Yes this ship exists.

Jeremy's POV

Tonight was night 2 week 5. Only a few.  I am very intrigued about how Mangle moves. How does she cling to the walls like Spider-Man?
Time skip to 3:AM

Mangle's POV

I see Jerebear! He's so cute and innocent. Yet brave, to fight against killer robots. I used to try and kill him too. But now, pfffft. Never! Whenever I'm in the hallway, I like to smile at him. He just thinks it's creepy though. I try waving, but it has the same result. So I'll make him see that I love him and his emerald eyes.

Jeremy's POV

Mangle was being extra twitchy this night. I even saw her push withered Bonnie out of the way so she could get closer. Dang she's desperate for me to die! Luckily, it was already 5AM so she'd be gone soon. Oh god someone's in the vent. I looked and saw Toy Bonnie. I threw on the mask and waited for him to leave. When I took it off, I realized. The box! I wound it up quickly. When toy Freddy got in. Mask. Flashlight. I couldn't even see who was in the hallway. I got off the cameras to hear mangle's radio get louder and louder. The clang clang of metal. I got off and saw Mangle hanging from the roof.
In my office, smiling ear to ear.

Mangle's POV

I finally made it! He looks so terrified, I'm as happy as can be! I'm going to get my moment!

Jeremy's POV

I always thought mangle was pretty cool. She was a tough cookie too. Before she was all destroyed, Mangle looked very pretty. She still does. Like a piece of abstract art. But the sight of her hanging from the ceiling and grinning at the thought of killing me, was petrifying. She moved a little closer, so she was just about right above me. I wound up the box really quick. Flipped off the cams. Withered Chica! Mask. Foxy! Flashlight. I repeated this process about 3 more times. Then, the fourth time I flipped off the cams. Mangle came swooping down.

Robotic, plastic-like lips crashed into mine. Perfectly timed out and aligned, no accident. I tried to push her away, (secretly surprised and wanting more), but she came down and awkwardly wrapped around me. Like a hug in a way. Still kissing me. We embraced the moment until the 6AM bell went off. She started making her way down the hall I decided to speak, " I love you Mangle!" She turned and said, in a radio staticky voice," I do too." And walked away.

Endo head's POV

That was disgusting.

Suggestions?