Tae and Jin

Yoongi wakes up and walks out to take in some of the sunrise all by himself,only to find out jungkookie was awake as well,sitting near the sea.

He sleepily sat down next to him flinging an arm across his neck.

An action of gratitude towards the younger,who stayed with him despite his flaws,uncaring of how he behaved.

He was the only one who understood Yoongi,and in fact,even all his other elders.

Smart-ass maknae.

Yoongi some times dreams of having jungkooks super power.

to be able to atleast understand how he felt.

Of course,its always just a dream.

But Yoongi is completely content to just have someone like jungkook.

He wouldn't trade him for the super power he always wanted.

Yoongi would never truly show all of this to jungkook.

But he really feels on top of the world to be with his boys.
~~~~~~

Another day of fun along the beach flew by.

The exhausted little puppies sat in a line along the sea near a construction.

They tried to take in every little thing they could see in the sunset.

These are the moments that they would really need to treasure.

No one else knows.

Jin turns to look at his brothers' sparkling eyes displaying all the love and happiness from inside.

But.....

Wheres Taehyung?...

Jin points his camera towards the construction,upon which stood Taehyung.

But he wasn't one to commit suicide,especially when he is with his boys

They were his paradise that takes great care of him and never let him feel even a single drop of sadness.

Taehyung looked down at his hyung with a look of genuine excitement,tucking his fears behind.

"YOU CAN DO IT TAEHYUNGIE!!"came Jimins voice along  aproval from the rest of them as well.

Except Jin.

He read through Taehyung like a book.

Taehyung ran and took a huge leap as he_
~~~~~~