Lucy's little emergency.

A/N:
This fanfic is inspired by the fairy tail fanfic Our Little Secret so I recommend reading that fanfic.

Lucy's POV

~ at the guild ~

"Hey Lucy, back from the job, already?" said Levy greeting me.

"Hey Levy, yup I'm back. As a matter of fact treasure hunting is a pretty easy job if your not a dweeb at it." I replied.

"Ha ha Lucy, very funny." she said sarcastically.

"Really Levy, really? Anyways I have to go now, Masters waiting for me."

I walked to Master Makrov's office or what ever we call it. But then *THUD* freakin' Natsu ran into me like what the fucking heck!

"Oh, I'm so sorry Luce I didn't see you there. I never thought you'll be back from the job so quikly." natsu said saying in awe.

"Yeah I'm back, but what the fucking heck man. Don't you ever look at where your going!" I said in serious pain.

"Lucy! Plum village is in trouble! Reaper, he's back. Stronger than ever! They're looking for you because they know you can open the gate to the world of corrupted spirits! shouted Erza while barging into the guild.

"WAIT WHAT?! How does Reaper know I could open the gate to the world of the corrupted spirits?! I said shocked.

I was so scared at what could happen to fairy tail, but all I know is I have to protect the guild. Still how could reaper know this, has he been stalking me in my training as a celestial knight? But why plum village, why not here? Oh, no Mr. Violet and Nanny violet could be in danger! How could I let this happen? Wait, does he know where I lived before? Anyways I shoudn't be worrying about this, I should be heading of to Plum village!

"Do you want to save Plum village or what?" asked Erza.

"Yeah, come lets go." I replied.

"Wait, I'm coming. I cant just let Luce get hurt!" said Natsu.

"OK fine, but dont do any funny business." I said.

~ Time skip ~

We arrived at Plum village and oh dear does it look bad. What the flippin' heck has reaper been doing here? The place is on fire, I mean seriously how worst could it get, right?

"Lucy, look up there Mr. Violet and Nanny Violet is held hostage!" said Erza.

Great, it just got worst. Like why the fuck Mr. and Nanny Violet, WHYYYYY!!!

~ time skip ~

Reaper found us and attacked I was about to get hit badly in the back but then Natsu defended me so he was the one who got hit, I mean I got hit a little but after that Natsu came crashing down. When I saw him the only thing to do was to protect him, good thing the guild came. I was so glad that they came. I thought I would loose him, after that I felt like I was falling for for him but I said no! I can't just fall for him his kind of an idiot but he is still really cute. I snapped out of day dreaming and just realized I was about to get crushed when suddenly Natsu woke up and tryed to protect me but I cant let him get hurt again! Good thing I protected him. Then he whispered in my ear.

"I can't see you suffer Luce"

Then he fainted.

A/N:
Sorry guys if this was a long one but hope ya'll enjoyed!