Chapter 11

This chapter is dedicated to SamrahMehveen and CblaRae00. Thank you to both of you for commenting. It had encouraged me to write more. And also thanks to MagdaArmy to add our story in the reading list.❤❤❤
.
.

"Oh.. I almost forgot about that. The reports said that she died due to heart attack. " John said.

"What ? But how? I mean she was a fit woman. She looked fine." I said shocked and not able to believe what John said.

"Yeah! But these are the reports and it's clear that she died due to heart attack. And she had a minor attack when she was 20 years old. She was in her last stage." He said handing the file to me and I opened it immediately to see the reports.

And it was true. She really died due to an attack. But I don't know why, I have a feeling it's not the reason why she died.

"What about finger prints or any thing else?" Bess asked.

"On the day of murder itself we told that it was a clean murder. There were no finger prints and we didn't get any clue." John replied with a sorry face.

"So, is the case... ?" George asked.

"Yeah.. that's right. The case of Marie is closed." He said.

"Ok.. so at least one case is over." Bess said with a relief.

"Thank you John for helping us. What about joining us with dinner tonight? It's a treat from us." Ned said to John with a smile on his face.

"Umm.. actually.."

"No actually and all. You are coming and that's final." Aaron said catching John's arm tightly and we all laughed.

"Ok then, I will be there at?" He asked, "at 8:00pm" I said.

And then he left and we were still busy with the stone thing. I, Ned, Bess and George went back to our room while Aaron was busy with some work and he assured us that he would join us later.

"Ashlene didn't say anything. So now what will we do? We don't have any idea about the real stone." Bess asked disappointed.

"I really don't know what to do. I am completely blank." I said.

"But you know what,i could sense that she wanted to say something but was controlling herself from saying." I said looking at three of them.

"Even me. I too felt it. She didn't want to see our face. We are not that ugly that she doesn't want to see our face." Bess said making us laugh due to the last sentence.

At the evening ...

"Are you guys ready?" I asked Bess and George giving a look to my watch. It was already 7:56pm.

"Nancy, why don't you get ready?" Bess said while applying red lipstick. And while she is applying makeup, she doesn't know what is happening in her surrounding.

"I'm already done Bess. And I'm waiting for you both from half an hour." I said to them while raising my hand in the air due to boredom.

"Oh I didn't see that. Bess replied.

After 2 minutes both of them got ready and we headed towards the car where Aaron, John and Ned were waiting for us. We thought to have our dinner somewhere out.

"Hey gorgeous ladies. Don't you think you took a lot of time?" John asked jokingly.

"Yeah.. actually Nancy took a lot of time for getting ready." Bess said jokingly And I gave a 'Are you kidding me' look to her.