I Challenge Roman Reigns

Elsa

I was in my secret location as the camera was pointed at me.

"Roman Reigns.... You and your band of mutts sent me a message.... A message that consisted of you telling ME... to be careful of what I wish for... As you stand in the middle of that ring with Rollins and Ambrose... You wonder... Where is she? Where's Elsa? Is she gonna come out here and pull a fast one on me?... Mr. Reigns, if you're half the man and half the best you claim to be then you'll accept this challenge..." I trail off.

"I accept!! Come out here!!" He yells and I chuckle evilly and sinister like.

"I didn't finish... I challenge Roman Reigns... To a Last. Man. Standing match...." I trail off.

He was nervous. They all were. Evolution and The Shield.

"In a Hell... In a Cell." I growl.

He looked nervous as hell as the fans cheer. Seth and Dean kept telling their friend to not do it.

"I accept." Roman says and the fans cheer.

I smile in satisfaction.

"Good. You go ahead and bring the hounds... Cuz I got the brothers." I say.

They were all confused. Then my father and uncle step to my sides and the fans cheer. Everyone in that ring drained in color and tried to keep their balance.

"The Brothers of Destruction and Elsa the Insane are back... And we're back in full force... And number one on our hit list... Is The Shield." I say.

The camera leaves us and then we walk the halls. Our theme from 2001 plays (The fire then the bells and Rollin') and we go out when the words start as the fans cheer and we stand at the top of the ramp.

The Shield waits for us. We walk the ramp slowly and then stop and exchange looks. We nod then run and slide in the ring.

I go for and spear Reigns and a fight breaks out. Roman and I exchange blows and then I throw him over the ropes. Dad and I help Kane. I take Rollins while dad took Ambrose. Dad and I send them into each other. We do a double Last Ride then Roman gets them out of harms way. I smile and our theme plays.

They leave. Roman and I glaring at each other. Raw goes off the air. We get backstage.

"Thanx for coming back dad." I say as we hug.

"Anything for my baby girl." He says as we release.

"We'll meet you back at the hotel." Uncle Kane says.

"See ya." I say.

I get to my locker room and get into my regular clothes then get my bags and leave. I get to my truck and saw my cousin, Emma. Dad and uncle already left.

"Ready?" She asks as I unlock the car.

"Yup. Get in." I say as we put our stuff in the truck.

I was so pumped for this Sunday now. I got the honor of battling Roman Reigns of The Shield.

"Dammit." I say as my truck won't start.

I get out and see my tire was messed up.

"Everything ok?" Emma asks.

"My tire cults got loose. Let me fix it with my pliers real quick." I say and she nods.

It's do cold. I can feel my breath.

I had on nothing but jeans, a belt, converse, and a tank top on as I fixed my tire. My fair was up but still. I was fixing my tire when I heard my name get called. I look up and see The Shield. I shot to my feet in defense when they pause.

"Just want to know if you need help." Seth says.

"I'm good." I say, seeing my own breathe.

I get on one knee and go back to fixing my tire.

"You cold?" Dean asks.

"Ok, why are guys being nice to me? I just kicked your asses with my father and uncle a few minutes ago." I say, looking up at them.

"That's business. And you're a damn good wrestler. Very impressive." Roman says.

"Very gutsy and daring." Dean says.

"And very beautiful." Seth says.

I had to blush at that. I look at Emma and she smirks at me and even chuckles a little. I flip her off and she laughs. I shake my head. I felt someone handing me a hoodie. I saw Seth holding up a... Shield hoodie.

"You need it." I say.

"I'll be alright. Come on, you're pale." He says.

I hesitate then stand up and took it and put it on then zipped it up. I squat and finish it. Emma hands me my keys and I try again and... it starts!

"YES!! FUCK YES!!!" I cheer.

Emma laughs at me.

"My dad owes me $50!!" I say and she laughs.

"Why?" Roman asks.

"We made a bet last week that if my tire goes out and I fix it, I get $50!" I say.

"What if you couldn't?" Dean asks.

"Then I had dress like a slut for a week." I say, laughing with Emma.

"Damn." Seth says.

I nod.

"What room you in?" Seth asks.

"403. Why?" I ask.

They smirk.

"We're in 404." He says.

"See you guys there then." I say.

"See ya, princess." Dean teases.

I glare.

"See ya, babygirl." Roman says.

I glare again.

"See ya, angel of darkness." Seth says.

I let out a small smile and they leave. I drive off as 'This Is Halloween' Marilyn Manson version blasts in my speakers.

We get there and I get to the lobby and see everyone there and the bosses with papers and reading names off and then groups of superstars and divas leaving with their luggage. I have Emma go with my father and uncle to their room.

I walk over and stand by Paige.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"Mix up. Everyone's getting new room mates." She says.

"Well... We're fucked." I say and we laugh.

"Roman Reigns.... Dean Ambrose.... Seth Rollins.... and Elsa in room 405." Hunter says.

Faaaaaaaqq.