Blake Richardson

Your POV

"I've got to go princess, show starts soon" Blake smiles sadly and glances over to Reece who was talking to Ben.

"Okay Babe, see you when you get home" I reply and he hangs up. For the past three months my boyfriend and his band have been on tour with a bunch of other bands and I miss him. A lot.

Everything was fine when he first left. We FaceTimed everyday but as tour went on he stopped FaceTiming, or when he did they were really short and he would barely talk to me.

I sigh and place my phone down on the arm of the sofa. I get up and waddle into the kitchen in need of food, particularly ice cream.

I head to our room, "leave" I tell my little brother. He came to stay for the day because mum had errands to run unlucky for him I'm not fun. Lucky for me, mum will be picking him up real soon.

He groans and leaves my room and shuts the door behind him. I throw myself at my bed and breathe in Blake and I's bed sheets, not that they smell like him anymore.

"Y/N! Come get your phone! It's being annoying!" I roll my eyes and walk out to the living room where he was watching TV holding my phone towards me.

I snatch it from his hand and walk back to my room. I unlock it to find a hashtag I've been tagged in, #getmygirlfriend. What a stupid hashtag.

All the tweets told me to go to the new hope club stream on Instagram. I head over and all three boys are on stage talking aimlessly to fans, "can someone please let me know when my girlfriend joins a stream!" Blake says followed by a series of shouts saying I was here.

"She's here? Good" He answers and turns to Reece and George real quick. "Everyone! My amazing, beautiful and crazy girlfriend is now here with us via the stream!" He cheers and the crowd screams.

"I just wanted you to know Y/N... I love you and I'll be home sooner then you think, I miss you" The crowd 'awwws' and Blake turns and the boys Pat his shoulders.

He turns back around with a huge smile on his face and looks directly at the camera, which I'm guessing the live was being recorded on. "And because I love her so much we're gonna play her favorite song... This is let me down slow!" The crowd cheers and screams as they start.

After they played the song they took a bow and then Blake quickly ran of the stage. I took the time to text him.

Me: Blakey that was so amazing, I love you x

Blakey: I'm so happy you liked it, I delayed for 10 minutes because I wanted to play a song for you x

Me: I love you and I can't wait until to see you at the end of tour xx

Blakey: two months xx

Me: I have to go Blakey, it's getting late and my mum is here to pick up my brother x

Blakey: see you princess xx

My heart hurts when I leave and put my phone down. I skip into the hallway where my mum was talking to my brother and waiting for me.

My mum notices me and gives me a sympathetic smile, "missing Blake" She asks and I wipe a single tear from my cheek and nod slowly.

"You really love him?" My brother asks and hugs my waist, "yep" I answer and my mum hugs me and then after some goodbyes they leave.

Slowly, I head back into my room and put on one of Blake's hoodies before launching myself at my bed and snuggling into the pillows and blankets.

I was about to fall asleep but my phone blew up with notifications, again. I grab in and unlock it.

The notifications belonged to the new hope club and the vamps fans tweeting at me or replying to something Blake tweeted 3 minutes ago.

"Your girlfriend is so beautiful😍💓"

"Blake is one lucky guy"

"I think Y/N should post more!"

The comments kept going and I replied to a few ignoring the occasional hate comment although other fans had a go at them.

It all started with Blake's tweet, "what do you all think of my girlfriend guys! I really hope you like her because I'm finding it hard to describe in words how much I love her" My heart melted right then and there.

I placed my phone down on the bedside table and snuggled back into the pillows and blankets and fell asleep.

---

I don't know what the time is, but it's like midday and I haven't moved from the sofa at all since I got up.

I look like a mess, I haven't brushed my hair or showered and I haven't even eaten.

I continue to watch YouTube until I hear coughing behind me, "hey, what do you wanna do for dinner cause I was thinking a nice restaurant" I spin and Blake stood in the doorway casually taking his shoes of.

I jumped up and he ran into the living room and I jumped into his arms. He spun me around and held me tight. The tears in my eyes fell against his T-shirt and he rested his head on my shoulder, "I missed you" I cried he held me tighter. I back up a little with tears still in my eyes and he smiles "we weren't FaceTiming a lot and I thought I did something wrong and then I saw what you did for me last night and-" He shushed my rant and pulled me back into a hug, "princess you hadn't done anything wrong, it was getting harder for me to talk because I missed you so much and got upset after every call" He reassures me and kisses my temple, "I love you" He promises and I smile.

"I love you too Blakey"