✏•19•

31/05/17

Last night I dreamt that the others found out about us being together. And it was not intentional.

It was quite funny though. Grab your popcorn.

It was pass eight in the morning and I was getting ready to take a shower. I was in my room, taking out my clothes for the day and then undressing myself, leaving me only in my boxers. The house was quiet so I assumed everyone else was still asleep and it was safe for me to just sneak into the bathroom like this. I then headed straight to the bathroom.

I closed the bathroom door but then shortly after, realized I forgot my clothes in my room. I was about to head out of the bathroom when suddenly I heard shower water being turned on. Someone was in the shower already!

I screamed, getting the person's attention. The boy inside then peeked out of the shower. Guess who it was? No one other than you.

Your eyes grew wide, seeing me inside the bathroom too.

"IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!" I tried to explain but at the same time I tried not to look at you since I could see your bare chest. I then realised something myself. "DON'T LOOK AT ME!" I exclaimed as I tried to cover myself up and then quickly turned the door handle to leave the bathroom.

But I couldn't. Why? Because the handle decided to break at that very moment.

"Aiiiish!" I called out in desperation. "Of all the times you could have broken, you had to choose this one," I scolded the door handle that was now detached from the door.

You gasped in realisation. "D-did that thing just break?" You asked, completely flabbergasted.

I looked to you guiltily.

"Ah, seriously?" You sighed in desperation and quickly hid behind the shower wall again. "I don't have my clothes here. I thought everyone was asleep."

"I thought everyone was asleep too," I replied. I felt completely awkward and embarrassed. We were both locked in the bathroom, almost completely naked. What would the others think if they found us here? "D-do you want me to get you a towel? I can give it to you and then you can h-help me fix this," I offered.

"Okay. Sounds cool." You sounded awkward too. I quickly headed to the other side of the bathroom, grabbing the towel and then, without looking, I handed it to you through the shower door. "T-thanks," you sounded. I heard shifting around and then you walked out of the shower, the towel wrapped around your waist. I gulped but then quickly turned around to the broken door handle.

"Your dad ever teach you how to fix broken door handles?" I asked.

"Nope."

"We're screwed."

We fiddled around with it trying to figure out how to open this door but we seriously had no luck.

"Maybe we should just scream for help?" You suggested.

"The only light sleeper here is Namjoon though. He'll just make it worse," I stated. We both knew all too well what a master of destruction he was.

An invisible lightbulb lit up over your head and you gasped. "Maybe that's a good thing! He can break down the-"

Bam!

You somehow managed to punch me in the face as you demonstrated how he would get us out. I fell to the ground, knocking my head against the bathtub in the process.

"Aaahhh!" I screamed out in pain and clutched the back of my head.

"Oh, god. Hoseok, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to-" You didn't finish as you bent down over me and held the back of my head. You caressed it lightly as you checked all over if I hurt myself anywhere else. "Are you okay?" You searched my eyes.

I moaned lightly at the stinging pain as I shook my head slowly, scrunching up my face. "No... It hurts."

"I'm so sorry," you said and leaned closer, lifting my head a bit from the ground and blew cold air at the back of my head. I could feel some of the air hitting the back of my neck and I became stiff. You were so close and it was so hot. I wasn't sure if it was because of the pain or because of our lack of clothing causing more body heat but it was hot.

Suddenly the door burst open. "What's all this noise-" The person started but then he stopped and gasped at seeing you on top of me. It was Jungkook.

I immediately pushed you off and sat up, a bit too fast for my liking since it caused my head to throb more. "This is not what it looks like!" I exclaimed.

Jungkook was puzzled at first. "What do you m-" He gasped in realisation. "OH MAN, HOLY SHIT!" He exclaimed.

"Yah, who's swearing?!" Another voice called. It was Jin. And a few moments later he appeared at Jungkook's side.

"THEY'RE FREAKING DATING! I CAUGHT THEM!" The little rat exclaimed, making Jin's eyes wide. You and I sat there gulping nervously.

The next thing I know, we're sitting on the couch side by side, now fully clothed, and our six friends stood in front of us with sceptical eyes. They intimidated us with their stares and no one said anything, making us feel even more nervous.

Taehyung was the first to break the silence.

"So what were you guys doing in there?"

Yoongi immediately hit the back of Tae's head. "Yah!"

"I was just asking!"

"We weren't doing anything!" I exclaimed. "It was just a misunderstanding and the handle broke on the inside," I explained.

"Yeah," you agreed nervously.

"That's not what I saw..." Jungkook mumbled.

"Hoseok knocked his head! I was helping him," you tried to explain, defensively.

"But you guys are dating?" Namjoon asked. "You didn't deny that."

"Well, yeah..." I admitted.

"I knew it!" Jimin exclaimed. "I always knew something was going on with the two of you!"

"How long has this been going on? How could you guys not tell us?" Jin exclaimed. "Have you been sneaking around??" Jin started shooting questions at us.

I just wanted to disappear into the couch.

"It's only been a week," you explained.

"A week?!" Jin exclaimed. "So much could have happened during that time! Okay, new house rules. I need you guys to remember there are six other people living in this house. We see and hear everything. No staying up in the living room after 10pm. If you do, Jungkook sits with you. If you go on dates, Jungkook goes with you."

"Wait, why must I be brought into this?" Jungkook asked exasperated.

"Someone needs to watch them."

"I have a life too, you know," Jungkook pouted.

"And we're adults, Jin-hyung," I complained. "We're mature enough to handle this ourselves."

Taehyung and Jimin burst out laughing. "'Mature'" Jimin repeated between laughs.

Honestly, that dream was the funniest. I would be absolutely humiliated if that actually did happen though, haha.

Anyways, I should go now. My stomach's asking to be fed.

I love you.♥

Sincerely,
Jung Hoseok