Football and Snake Bites (BoyxBoy)

A/N: The first pic to be posted is... -fanfare- Blake!!! **I DO NOT OWN ANY PICTURES** **I DO OWN ALL CHARACTERS AND STUFF**

Prologue

~Blake~

Blake leaned against a row of lockers, midnight black hair covering his right eye, he scanned the sea of kids for a victim. His eyes fell on an underclassman named Shane. I know for a fact he's gay because rumor has it... He's got a crush on me.  Blake thought. Sauntering up to the kid, Blake pressed close behind Shane and put his hand on the locker above them to steady himself.

"How are you doing today, Shane?" He asked in a voice that reeked of sweetness. He felt Shane tense as he ran a hand down his back.

"H-hi, B-blake." Shane responded, shaking a little as he tried to close his locker. "I-i'm fine. You?"

Blake whispered in his ear; "Couldn't be better. You busy today?" He asked as the dismissal bell rang.

"Not at all. Just have a study sess-"

"Skip it." Blake said as he slid his had into Shane's back pocket. Shane shivered and Blake smiled. "Meet me at Sergio's in fifteen minutes." He turned and left the boy shaking in his wake, and unable to control himself, he chuckled evilly.

"Blake, you have a little evil on your face." Miranda said as she appeared by Blake's side, licking her thumb and rubbing it on the corner of his mouth.

"Ewwww, Miranda, stop it!" Blake squirmed.

"I saw what you just did to Shane! Shame on you, Blake!" She scolded some.

"What'd I do?" He asked in an angelic voice.

She simply rolled her eyes. "You know what you did. So are you really going to Sergio's or are you going to leave the poor,clueless bastard hanging?"

"I'm going." He smiled again. "I might even have a little fun with him. You know." He nudged her playfully and winked.

"Pedo-bear." She growled.

***          ***          ***          ***

Blake sat next to Shane in a booth. Both awaiting pizza that was rumored to be the best in town. Blake's thigh was resting on Shane's, this made the underclassman blush lightly.

"So Shane," Blake started, his hand playing with the hair on the back of Shane's neck. "you're a sophomore right?"

"Y-yeah?" Shane asked.

"I like that... Anyone else know you're gay?" A smile played across Blake's face.

"Yes. E-everyone knows. It's no se-secret." Shane refused to meet Blake's eyes.

At this moment the pizza arrived in all of its cheesy glory. Blake immediately dug in, motioning for Shane to do the same. As he did so, the gooey cheesy strung out a bit to far and ended up snapping and landing on Shane's face. Blake laughed.

"Of course it's no secret. I read you like a book, Shane." He draped his arm over the boy's shoulders. "So what're you? Sixteen?"

"Yeah."

"I'm seventeen."

"S-so?"

"You don't need to be nervous." Blake leaned close to Shane's ear. "Or you can be nervous. That's always fun. I'll make sure I show you everything you need to know."

Blake felt Shane tense and shiver in delight at these words.

Blake scooted closer. "I can make you happy." He crooned in the ear of the eager boy.

"Blake, I- I don't know about this." He hissed out a breath of air as Blake's hand trailed up his thigh.

"About what?" Blake asked in a voice dripping of honey.

Right then the door to Sergio's opened and the DING of the bell made Blake look up and see... him.

A/N 2: Hey guys! Cliff hanger!!! Tell me what you think so far! Blake isn't too pervy is he? I was going for a bit of a player/man whore... Suggestions? Vote, rate, comment, you know the deal!! <3