Chapter 1

It the University of Lagos purposely known as unilag....

Hey!! Mr.lecturer,abeg wetin you dey talk seff, just be done and go, I have an appointment, said lekan a member of one of the dangerous cult in unilag, they were seven in number in the class, though they were much in number, seven of them were reading medicine,
No mind am.... He no know say we don tire, said Gboye, another member of the cult..... Soon the lecture left....
Hmm, lekan, where did boss say we should meet him today,asked musa,another member, I think he said Lexon hotel, said Lekan, alright let go

As they were leaving the class together, Gboye ran into a girl making all her books that she was holding fall onto the crowd, they all stopped, the girl also stopped and place her hand on her hips, bros, cat got your tongue, she said...gboye looked around, are you talking to me, no oo, Shebi is the seven of you that bumped into me, she hissed, are you okay, musa asked......stepping forward, she also stepped forward, OMG!!! Will you beat me, they no born you, your freind bumped into me, instead of you guys apologizing, you are asking if am OK or not,do you know who you are talking to, Lekan said...she looked surprised, and what has that got to do with this, she said..... Abi you want me to..... Lekan said moving forward, but Gboye dragged him back, alright miss, am sorry, he bent down to pick her books up and gave her books, are we okay now?, he asked while his friends looked on with shock.....
Of course, why didn't you do that earlier, she said.. He stretched his hand forward, am Gboye, she smiled at him, am not taking your hand but am funmi ,she said and walked away......
Abeg wetin just happen, Gboye what the act all about, you being nice to a girl that just talked rudely, Lekan asked,gboye smiled, what, you guys should stop staring, I actually fell her books down, but.... Lekan said  but Gboye cut him short,let go and eat, Abeg.....

Funmi!!!!!!shade shouted from afar, what happen, you want to block my eardrums, funmi said, what were you doing with those boys, as you can see, they fell my books down and I asked them to pick it, simple.... Haa funmi, you don't know them nii, they are cultist, she whispered, funmi just look at her, Mtcheew, na who cultist epp, they hit me and they had to say sorry, that all I know.... I pity you funmi, your mouth Eeh..... Abeg shade stop overreacting, let go jare......

Gboye 's pov....

I actually was so engrossed in my discussion with the guys, I didn't even  realize I had hit her until she said 'bros, cat got your tongue ',I wanted to blast her because no girl has ever talked to me like that, but when my guys started yelling her, I told them to stop, she looked like she was Fucking scared but she already spoken before realizing who I was, so she couldn't take it back and I did the unrealistic thing,i bend down to pick her books, my friends were shock as hell, she was shocked too but she was quick to mask it, she walked away briskly....

Funmi pov
I walked as fast as I can, I swear I was very upset and someone falling my books seems to be the right thing because I was sure going to vent my anger on the unlucky someone, I had already spoken before I knew it was Gboye and his gang.. OMG,.... But my dad had always said acting strong in front of gangs takes them aback, I already pulled the brave girl act, let me continue, when his friends came forward, I sincerely thought of begging, but my body was acting differently, and when Gboye bent to pick my books, I was so scared he was planning to do something, so I grabbed it first, and when he introduced himself and stretched out his hand, I couldn't take it, I just forced a smile and practically ran away, I was glad shade shouted my name just to be sure I was still alive, and she started fussing about it, I just told her to shut up not because I could handle it but because I was so scared I don't want to show it and if she continued,i would finally break down, I prayed silently I would never collide with them again away we headed to our hostel.

Oops.... I don't know if it good enough, but I really hope you are enjoying my story✌✌

Please like and comment, Thanks 💓💓