The Madness

Firestorm

He watched in disbelief as Blazeheart dragged her lifeless body on the center of the.camp.

When Squirrelflight saw her dead daughters body she collasped.

The clan stared in shock.

"Wh..at happe..ned" Bramblestar stammered.

"They killed her" Blazeheart spat "The Bloodclan fleabags"

"We want revenge!" Foxleap yowled "We deserve revenge"

The clan yowled in agreement until Dovewing spoke up"How do you know Blazeheart?"

"Because" Blazeheart answered smugly "I saw the black and white tom kill her"

Yowls of rage exploded from the coud

"Silence!" Bramblestar hissed "We will attack in the dawn"

Firestorm noticed that his father wasn't himself.

Rage burned in his fathers eyes and he looked....mad mad as the crazy and angry.

"Squirrelflight"Bramblestar annoused "You are in charge of every patrol and you are expected to be a camp when I go out for battle training and yes every warrior will participate. Brumblstripe, Ivypool, Blazeheart, Firestorm, Birchfall, and Cinderpelt will come with be withme for the battle training"

*************************************

Firestorm warched in horror as his father flung Bumblestripe and Birchfall to a tree.

Then Bramblestar charged at him. Bramblestar headbutted him in the flank so hard he went breathless.

When Bramblestar charged again Firestorm leaped out of the way and slammed his paw aganst his father's flank. But Bramblestar was ready. He crashed into his son's flank so hard Firestorm slammed into the tree breaking his neck...