Chapter 1

Hello, I've decided to post a minchan fic yay!
Updates are prolly gonna be slow because I started writing this yesterday but couldn't wait to uplaod it...
I hope y'all are gonna like it. It's not my best work...  

Chan sighed, silently asking himself for the nth time this semester why he had listened to his parents. He hated business and economics. It wasn't his passion, but everyone had told him that studying music wouldn't get him anywhere. Now, here he was in his junior year in college, studying something he absolutely hated, only because he had been tired of the discussions and the fights.

Nobody supported his dream; his friends, his siblings, even his boyfriend...they all thought that his love and interest for music was just a phase. Chan knew better. Music was the only way he could truly express himself; writing lyrics or composing a melody. It was his thing, something he was good at.

With yet another defeated sigh, Chan got up from his seat at the library table walking over to the business section in search for another set of boring ass books he needed for his notes. He quickly gathered everything and turned around, ready to throw himself into more hours of torture in the form of studying, when he collided with someone.

Books went flying everywhere and Chan feared for a second that the vulture-like librarian would show up any given minute and kick him out. She didn't seem to have heard the little commotion, though, allowing Chan to get up and reach a hand out for whoever he'd just knocked over.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't see you", he whispered, finally taking a proper look at the other person who had grabbed his hand, letting himself get pulled up. Chan almost dropped him again in surprise, when he saw him. The guy was nothing short of gorgeous. He was slightly taller than him, well-built – probably an athlete – and just downright cute. Suddenly, it felt like an electric wire ran through his arm and he quickly let go of the him.

"It was my fault", the guy said in a soft voice. Chan wasn't sure if his voice usually sounded like that or if he was just trying not to alarm the librarian. The two of them held a kind of intense eye contact for a while. Chan had never seen anyone so strikingly handsome. His dyed blonde hair, though his black roots were already starting to show, his chocolate brown cat-like eyes and the cute little mole on his nose...Chan was pretty sure he was staring.

"Um, I'm Minho", the gorgeous man introduced himself with a cute little smile that made his cheeks look squishier. "Chan", the other answered, resisting the urge to reach out and pinch the stranger, Minho's, cheeks. They kept smiling at each other for a while, which probably looked really dumb to other people, before Minho looked down at the floor where their books were scattered all over the place.

"We should pick these up, don't you think?" he pointed out and crouched down to gather his stuff. Chan copied him, occasionally sneaking glances at the other. He should stop ogling this guy; he had a boyfriend for Christ's sake. But he'd always been a sucker for beauty. It inspired him to write his songs. He felt like he could write several songs about this guy.

A hand waving around in front of his face, interrupted his thoughts. He realized that Minho must have said something to him while he was busy staring. "Sorry, what?" Chan questioned dumbly. Minho giggled (and if that wasn't the purest sound Chan had ever heard...).

"I asked what you were majoring in", Minho repeated his previous question. Chan looked down at his books. "Oh, um, business and economics...what about you?" he asked. Minho beamed. "I'm a dance major."

Chan noticed the sparkle in his eyes when he mentioned dance. He figured that Minho must really love what he was doing. For some reason, it didn't make Chan feel bitter, like it usually did when someone talked about how they were able to something they were passionate about. Minho's excitement made Chan feel warm and he felt a new wave of inspiration come over him.

"That sounds interesting. Are you a good dancer?" Chan questioned. Minho grinned, his chest swelling with pride. "I would say so", the two of them got up from the floor as they'd gathered all their books, "though, I could be lying. You should probably judge it yourself."

Chan didn't miss the smirk on Minho's face at his own smoothness. "Is this you subtly trying to get my number to see me again?" Chan asked. Minho chuckled and leaned against the bookshelf next to him. "Depends...is it working?" "It is...", Chan said, starting to walk back to his table as the books in his arms were getting kind of heavy. Minho tagged along with him.

"I have to be clear with you, though", the former spoke up again, putting said books down on the table. "I have a boyfriend." Minho's face fell for the slightest second, but the smile was back on his face before Chan could even question it. "That's cool with me. I'll try my best not to make you fall for me as you watch me dance", he said confidently.

Chan laughed. He'd just met this guy, but he felt like they would be getting along really well.