4 years of kaisi yeh yaariyan

Well heyy gyzz this is twinkle.

Sorry I am not here with an update buty journey how I fell in love woth stars how I fell in love with fireflies how I was introduced to kyy.

I dont why am I writing it I am sure no one interested in this boring thing but I just felt to pen it down.

I was a 14 year immature girl when this show started. I toh even dont know about this show but one of my friend told me to watch this show. Well I was and still I am a big fan of tv like huge so I decided to watch ot and I dont remember from when I started watching it but watching it I really developed a huge liking for this show. I thought it was just a show and when it ends my this liking will get finished but that was wrong.

Yes that was wrong after I watched an episode I eagerly wants to know what will happen in next episode. And when the news of this show ending came I was like how can it end I mean how amd then I realized I was attached with this show very much.

I still remember it aired every mon to Thurs at 6:30 but when I just started watching it I thought it will come on fri as well but then I got to know that it will be recap of whole week on fri.

I was disappointed that time but still I watched that episode also I dont why but I watched.

Honestly I don't believe in love but this show made me believe in many thing like..

Friendship

I use to admire the friendship of fab 5 and navni as well

I started listening friendship songs

Yaaro dosti badi hi ajeeb hai

Yaara oh mere yaara

Damn I was a huge huge fan of these songs.

I started loving stars and share my everything with them and I still I know it's little immature act I dont know i just feel light after sharing things with them.

I had a great fascination towards fireflies though I never saw them in real but I loved them.

Today my whole gallery of my phone is filled with the wallpapers of stars and fireflies.

You know when the news of parth samthaan quitting show came I thought it to be a mere rumour but when that accident episode on aired I literally cried I dont know how but I cried. I was never an emotional person but this show made me cried.

And when the episode of Nandini hallucinating manik came I felt so so bad.

And when manik came back I was the most happiest and my mom was thinking am I going mad or what.

I was attached with manik and Nandini and not with niti and parth that time but as the show ends I start admiring parth and niti as well.

I know I know you all must be thinking why I am telling you this but I also dont know why I felt to write it.

For me kyy was the journey from

That 18 year old nandini Murthy from Mangalore to 24 year old nandini murthy from Denmark.

From the monster and heartless manik malhotra to the lovable bf manik malhotra.

Oh god today I am so nostalgic

That cute Nandini Murthy

That monster manik malhotra

That nandu's special punch

Spot monster relationship

Humesha forever

Well for me kyy was definition of friendship togetherness

What about you all my dear readers what is kyy for you?

I am sorry if you are bored with my this lonngg message but I just write it down just to express my feelings.

Today it had been 4 years of kyy we had a wonderful 3 seasons where we came across with their friendship love togetherness fights fights for love or sacrificing your love to your best friend many things isn't it.

21st July 2014 to 7th June 2018

Well do share what was your most favourite kyy season

For me it was season 1 because in season 1 we came across many emotions.

You know I toh just came on wattpad for manan only otherwise I was not at all interested in reading anything and today I am mad about it.

This show made me a reader a writer I know not a good one but still a writer 😅.

So anyone had a same story as mine or a different story do share it I'll be really interested in reading how my all readers came across woth kyy.

Sorry guyss to bore you all.

I'll be updating very soon

Thanks for bearing me for this long

Biee gn tc

Keep smiling:-)

Manan - Journey from Teenage love to Eternal love √जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें