Episode 47: Legendary Elemental Knights

"Princess! We just received word that The Sovereign has collected two shards and implanted them into the eye sockets of the skull," huffed Lieutenant Edwards.

"WHAT!" yelled Prince Dycoon.

"If she has two shards then Denosh has enough power to release The Reign of Silence," worried Princess Aureka.

"Prince Dycoon and Princess Aureka you must take a look at this," said Lieutenant Edwards. The main guards followed Aureka and Dycoon onto the balcony where they are able to see five comets with the colors purple, blue, green, white, and red flying over the castle.

"They did it," smiled Princess Aureka.

"Yes. But will it be enough?" questioned Prince Dycoon.

"Denosh is heading for the kingdom with a demonic calavry!" shouted a guard below.

Near to the kingdom, Denosh's Darklings marched over a hill. These bloodthirsty creatures are a mix between Tāj Mahal's Heart Snatchers and Denosh's own vision of an satanic imps. They had jet black fur, sharp claws, and bright yellow devious eyes.

"Witness the power as I release The Reign of Silence upon this pathetic planet!" shouted Denosh, who levitated above her army. Denosh held her staff firmly and started waving it in the air. The two red shards glowed, giving off the impression that the skull had glowing red eyes. A dark and unnatural storm started to form and swirl above Denosh. "Vestu e Vines chet. portestas genuras genaet. Vestu e Vines Chet. Portestas Genuras Genaet. Portestas E Velabit!"

The comets crashed outside the kingdom as the Elemental Warriors stepped through the dust haven regaining their voices back.

"Whoa. Someone's been busy," said Angela.

"How many you think?" asked Trista.

"Over a hundred I reckon," said Zac.

"This is so gonna be fun," said Jenna, excited.

"You guys ready?" asked Travis. They all nod their heads.

"Eh? Elemental Warriors? Still around? Your elemental power was so joyfully used," said Denosh. "Now...come with it then!"

They all stood in a V formation with Travis being in the middle. With their katana's pointed forward Travis in order to begin the second transformation spell.

"Elemental Warriors..." he brought his sword over his head, almost touching his back. Zac and Angela crossed their swords touched Travis' while Jenna and Trista placed their swords on Zac's and Angela's.

"Earth...Fire...Wind...Water...Lighting!" each of them said.

"UNITE!" shouted Travis, lifting up his and everyone else's as a barrage of red, blue, green, white, and purple light bombarded them. The light attached to their skin, transforming into armor.

The sword disintegrated into dirt as the ground covered Jenna with that dirt, upon hardening into armor. She was wearing an emerald breastplate and backplate. Her hands were in gauntlets, but her arms were exposed. Jenna was also wearing a leather belt type armored skirt. Her spiked out hair wasn't spiked anymore, but down and long, covering most of the backplate. Her hair fully green now, but the tips were black. The shard's power inside the Cube around her neck transferred from there to her hand as she grabbed her katana, transforming it as well. It transformed into a giant heavy sized axe looking-type sword, "I am the Elementalist of Wealth!"

The sword disintegrated into fire as it engulfed Zac, upon hardening into armor. He had the same thing Jenna had, but his armor was the color ruby, his arm was completely covered, but he had Plate armor instead of a skirt for the legs, knees, and ankles. The shard's power inside the Tetrahedron around his neck transferred from there to his hand as he grabbed his katana, transforming it as well. It transformed into a double-bladed sword, "I am the Elementalist of Passion!"