Chapter 7

Dylan’s P.O.V:

I stared into her beautiful hazel eyes. Could I tell her? Or not?

I sighed “Lucy,” I said those three magical words “I love you..!”

She widened her eyes in shock and was lost for words. I stood up and sighed “I knew you wouldn’t feel the same...”

Lucy’s P.O.V

“I love you...!” Dylan said. I widened my eyes in shock; I couldn’t believe he said that. I would of never have thought a hot guy like him, would ever feel that way about me. I was about to say something but it came out in meaningless stutters. He stood up and sighed “I knew you wouldn’t feel the same...”

Suddenly, I realised that I really did feel the same. He came into my life three years ago, when I was down, and I couldn’t imagine life without him. I felt a bond with him, which I have never felt for anyone else before. Watching him walk away like this is filling my heart with pain and agony.

“That’s where you’re wrong!” I muttered looking down. He turned around and frowned. He analysed my face “Am I?”

“Yes, I never really thought of it before but... I can’t imagine life without you! We have a bond that cannot be broken!” I smiled.

He smirked “Miss Greenwich, if you didn’t have your cast on, I would have lifted you right out your seat and snogged your face off!”

I laughed.  “You can if you want, I’m sure it won’t hurt that bad!” I shrugged.

He shook his head. “I don’t want to hurt you anymore than I have done!”

“You haven’t hurt me at all! Stop blaming yourself! It was the flipping trees not you!”

He sighed and walked over to me. He held out his hand. I took it and stood up. He wrapped his arm around my waist and before he kissed me he said “Let’s do it like they do in the movies!”