A Fashion Disaster!

I hear screams and noise outside making me forced to wake up. I open my window to tell them to go back to sleep but then I see...

"Snow!"

Without thinking I run down the hall telling everyone to look out their windows, before you know it everyone begins to run outside excited just like when we were kids. Happy kids. I see Aomine and I know we were thinking of the same thing. A mischievous smirk appears on our faces. 1... 2... 3!

"Snowball fight!"

Snowballs are flying everywhere hitting people left and right. 

Today is December 25 Christmas Day, since it was a holiday everyone spent the day by the fire spreading joy. All throughout the school you could hear joyous laughter of everyone at the school. But little did I know something bad was going to happen today very soon.

All the girls gather in the girls dormitory living room. The guys did the same.

Secrets are passed around, questions are passed left and right then a question hits me and Aomine.

"Say Yuki do you like someone, no love someone?" Momoi exclaims

                                                                                                                                                    > Same time in separate rooms.

"Aomine do you happen to like someone by any chance?" Kagami nudges Aomine

"EHHHH?" Both Yuki and Aomine 

"Umm no one in particular," A blush coming across Yuki's cheeks

"Come on tell us." Momoi pouts 

"No! Never ever telling." her face becoming redder

(Aomine's reaction)

"Hmmm why do you want to know?"

"Curiosity." Kagami bluntly says with a smirk

"No one at all." Yuki comes to his mind

"Really, I don't believe you, Your lying blueberry ." Kagami teases

"Shut up you little strawberry, its none of your business anyway baka."

"So you actually do like someone if you say its none of my business then ehh."

*gets up and leaves room sticking tongue out at Kagami*

Yuki P.O.V

I head to my room like everyone else to get ready for the ball. I hum All I Want For Christmas is You while I look for my dress so I can get ready. No no no this can't be how did this happen? My dress hanged there in shredded ruins in front of me. How the hell did this happen what would I wear... 

I look back to my bed trying to think if I should really do this. I take silver box out under my bed placing it in front of me I open the box. Lay there was a black and white dress my parents had made for me before they went missing. I place it front of me wondering if this is really something I should wear to the ball.

I look at my clock and see that its almost time. I slide on my dress and put on my makeup and curl my hair. I leave my room gift in hand.

Aomine P.O.V

I straighten my tie and make sure that I hadn't put this on wrong. Taking a good look in the mirror and decide to put cologne on. I stare at myself  for a long time nervous I might have looked really stupid. 

"Aomine you'll be fine you won't mess up."  Kuroko trys to encourage me

"Thanks Kuroko. Bye."

"Hopefully..."

Wait did Kuroko just say hopefully, but by that time I was far away from my dorm room.

Yuki's P.O.V

I walk in seeing all the couples together making me think that I'm alone.

Kise then links his arm with mine but, Aomine sweeps me up princess style carrying me away to the other side of the room. 

"Thanks for that."

"For what?"

"Saving me from Kise of course."

"Its no problem, that dress of yours its different from the one you had before in class."

"Oh well that's a long story, would you like me to give you a little fashion show?"

"Go right ahead Miss. Supermodel."

"And here comes Yuki Eto in her hi-low hem dress.Silk ribbon flows on her arms and chest in an x formation. Her beautiful smile and brown eyes just bring it all together." 

"Wonderful you look beautiful tonight."

"Thanks, so I guess you will be my partner tonight am I correct?"

"Yeah I guess so..."

I hand him my gift and he smiles. I gave him a blue handmade scarf that matched his hair and eyes perfectly.

"My gift to you is this."

He pulls me into a kiss and smiles. He lends out a hand we go and dance the night away.

Me and Aomine had looked around seeing that people were leaving but before we could get to the vehicle the doors slam shut locking us inside.

"We should wait till tomorrow someone should come. Lets go find a place to sleep okay." Aomine smiles kindly

"Okay"

We lay there  in an abandoned room luckily to have some mats, blankets, and pillows.

My body starts shiver not being able to feel the usual warmth of the dormitory rooms. Aomine grabs my waist hugging me from behind realizing how cold I was feeling. I turn my body so mine and his were parallel. 

"Yuki"

"Ye-"

I was cut off by Aomine's lips covering mine, suddenly I feel his hand lower down my back I open my mouth to protest but he took this chance to push his tongue into my mouth. He picked me up so I sat on his lap. 

"You won't be able to move tommorow just warning you." Aomine said as he ran his fingers up and down my body.

To be continued...