93%

14:06

Hermione: Hi... I'm terribly sorry for offending you, I genuinely did not mean to. I would love for us to get off on a better foot, and so would wish to re-begin our conversations, if that is alright?

Pansy: Once you're done writing a fucking novel, yeah, Granger, thats fine with me.

Hermione: So... When's this date? #

Pansy: Excuse me??

Hermione: I agreed that once I knew who you were I would go on a date with you... Or do you rescind that offer?

Pansy: Stawp it

Hermione: Stop what?

Pansy: Stawp putting so much effort into what you are telling me, I assure you I will make errors intexting, and if you don't join in, I will be severely miffed.

Pansy: And you still are willingto go on a date with me?

Hermione: Fine. I will stop using a thesaurus XD Why would I not wanna date ya?

Pansy: So... Hogsmead weekend is coming up... You wanna date me then? We could double, Harry & Fraco are plannign on having a really cute date, we could totally crash that?

Hermione: That sounds great, haha! When dya wanna meet?

Pansy: We all have to get basivally strip-searched by Filtch, so, if we meet before, we can do his job for him ;)

Hermione: PANSY!

Pansy: Awe, is ickle Hermione a know-nothing on sex? XD

Hermione: You don't say things like that!

Pansy: I do!

Hermione: I gtg, Harry is starting to read this over my shoulder, and I'm worried that he is gonna think the worst.,.. Honesty, he has no stealth!

Pansy: Okay, okay, byaaaa babesss! <3

Read: 14:59

****Just to say, the spelling and punctuation mistakes are the ones I have made whilst writing this, which i chose to leave in to make the conversation seem more natural! I have fixed any that would have impacted the understanding of the text's, but if I have made an error in judgement of what is understandable, please, tell me so that I can rectify the error! And just to give some context for the last text, I constantly say bye to my friends in this way, I did it once, and now I'm stuck in this habit