Cody's---Colby's

Skye's POV

"What took so long?" Andrea questioned me not looking up from her phone.

"Just an invite from Colby to one of his friends' house." I shrugged starting up the car and covering my ears as she screamed.

"Really!? We're going to be hanging out with TFIL!" She screamed and I covered her mouth.

"Scream again, I'll rip your tonsils out." I said as calmly as I could as I let go and grabbed onto the steering wheel as she typed away on her phone as I followed the blonde's car. She plugged her phone up too the aux cord and played some panic! at the disco.

"Dying In LA... you know I love this song." I smiled at her and she shrugged moving to the beat.

"YESS!" I screamed aloud as we screamed the lyrics. Soon we stopped in front of a big house and I raised my windows as we still screamed the last couple of lyrics. Someone stood outside my car and I looked up to see that it was Cody--Colby singing along to the song so I raised down the window and we shouted together. Andrea quickly grabbed me and whispered.

"Good acting." and before I could even stop myself from saying what I said next.

"This is my jam what do you mean?!" I shouted as she laughed and I pulled away from her and started to sing again with Colby until the song went off and I raised my window back up and got out of the car locking the doors.

"Nice singing Colby." I said walking past him.

"Hey! You got my name right." He smiled running up to walk beside me.

"The pleasure is all mine Charlie." I smiled speed walking faster inside. I opened the door without a second thought and all heads turned in my direction. Staring at me.

"Oh uh... hi. My name's staring- SKYE! My name's Skye." I said mentally screaming.

"She's a strange one. Good job Colby." One of the guys said and everyone started to laugh.

"Yeah... strange." I said laughing awkwardly with them. They turned back around and continued to play their game.

"This is my best friend." Colby threw his arm around my shoulder and I looked at his black and painted nails then I looked down at my own. I pushed my rings up as I saw that they were sliding down. He pushed me towards the couch as Andrea came in with a smile and looked around the place running over to me and grabbed onto my arm as I watched with a brow raised and a slight smile. The guys turned and so did the blonde with blue eyes.

"Colby! You're replacing me with someone you just met?" He put his hand over his heart and shook his head.

"No. It's always and only you." They started running towards each other and fell down in a hug. I smiled.

"Hi everyone! I'm Andrea. It's so nice seeing you all." She said as I chuckled and she smacked my arm as everyone else laughed at her red face.

"What's up tomato?" One of them said and her eyes slightly widened.

"Hey! At least pretend to be nice." Casper smacked one of their heads.

"Ow!" The guy said rubbing his head.

"That's Elton, the blondie is Sam-" Colby was cut off by Andrea.

"Big buffy is Corey, dirty blonde is Aaron." She continued and they went on about the girls and other guys in the house. I nodded when they finished.

"I still don't know any of you, but Drea, this would be good content." I said as she nodded pulling out her camera. I took it from her and turned it on pressing record.

"Go!" I mouthed as she nodded and smiled at the camera.

"I bet you missed my beautiful face. I know you did. You won't believe where we are right now." She grinned widely. She threw her out towards the boys and I turned to them and they started to do weird things. Like... the Corey guy started to flex his muscles and Carkle and Sam started to do some handshake thing.

"Punch and Dodge." Chase said. "Alrighty," They finished in a weird pose.

Everyone else was making faces or just playing the game. I giggled as Andrea motioned me to face back to her. I turned the camera back to her and she started talking excitedly and her curls bounced. After a while and creating some more footage with the guys. I turned the camera off and sat down onto the couch and slowly doze off. Boy, was that a mistake.

Sorry if it sucked. It's was a bit short I know, but -shrugs- Vote. Comment. (if you even want to actually do that stuff)

REEE

Anyone listen to Twenty one pilots new Levitate? IT GAVE ME LiFe!!!!!