Teen Crush

Don't open his account in FB because you are just hurting you self and you bought love different person because Ilove you and then you love her so that i feelJeolous when you where together and talking to each other and move-on and let go don't remember the past just enjoy the new life with other people so that you can remember him if you always do the things that remember you do together the pain is coming back every place that you go you always remember him you should not remember the past of what you do with him maybe its not men be each other manny guys out there one of can be men to be with you not only him you have your difference to each other so maybe you'll not comfortable with each other not like last year you always together and everyday other so that manny people think that your in a are people thinking that you are inrelastionships but not you are just friends and six letter two words easy to say but its hard to explain and its hard to do and it's to forgive but it's to forget the only word you can say is let go and move on that is word you can say when it's hard to speak to the person you want to move on and let go but you are just walking out when you see him.