Karen Visits Michael

2007

Michael was getting ready for his Vogue photoshoot and this time, he planned to do his makeup himself. He wanted a bolder but simpler look, so he took his foundation and rubbed in with his fingers because he thought brushes were too square for him. He then proceeded to take one more look at himself and muttered "I look crisp". As he headed to the door, after going down 10 stairs in his Neverland home, he heard a knock.

Suspiciously, he opened it and it was Karen Faye. Karen and Michael havent seen eachother since the late 90's because he had plans ahead of him and didnt feel the need to have his makeup done anymore since he didnt have "touring" in mind. He hated touring!

"Hi Michael!!" Karen greets him with a very sharply caucasian voice. He greets her back and asked "So what brings you here?". "I heard you were having a photoshoot and wondered if you needed for me to do your makeup since I assume you have bigger plans than that and you might need me around!" Michael wondered as to how she got here, who opened the gate and who told her he was heading for a photoshoot. He discreetly asks "Really?? Who told you so?" And in his mind he thought "And who told her I needed her?". She answered happily "Oh I was just taking a stroll thru Encino and saw your house and Paris was playing in the park and she saw me and opened the gate!" Michael furiously looked at her and said "Will you give a minute?" Karen nodded.

Paris' POV

I was just playing with my Barbies when my father came to my room and yelled "WHY IN UR RIGHT MIND WOULD U INVITE THAT RAGGEDY ASS WHITE WOMAN OVER IN HERE KNOWING THAT EVEN MY FATHER HAS TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT???!!" I started crying and said "DADDY I DONT KNOW SHE LOOKED NICE" Michael softened up and said "I'm sorry sweetheart I just dislike her alot" I didn't understand so I continued playing

Michael's POV

I went back downstairs and Karen brought over my llama Louie inside the house and I just got angry at my daughter so I'll save that anger inside me. I told her nicely "Please take that animal out. You know how much I love animals but they just prefer the great outdoors" She complied and let him out. The reason I dislike her so much is because back in the 80's she didnt have the right shade of my foundation and humble me just had to stay silent because I was too nice to point it out. I also wanted a sharper look for my nose and it seems as if she used charcoal or shit instead of an actual bronzer to what she considered ""contouring"" so I just went with it. Then I thought... what if I do HER makeup?? I did her makeup back in the late 80's but I was just playing around. I called her name and she answered me whitely "YES MAIKOL?!!" I said "Would you like for me to do your makeup? I feel like since you have done my makeup so well I wanna try your own skills on you and see if I learned eenything" I replied sarcastically. She had a weird look on her face but agreed.

Karen's POV

I sat down and Michael grabbed my makeup bag that is intentionally for HIS makeup but he felt like doing mine so I let him do so. He started off nice, he even primed my face! I didn't think he knew of primer! Until the foundation came in.. he applied my foundation with his fingers and dragged them to my neck, to the point where you can see his finger markings on my neck. He then aggressively took my bronzer, used his index and middle finger to get the product and DRAGGED IT thru the bridge of my nose. He nearly had me fall back off my chair because he contoured my nose so roughly. I screamed and he told me "SEE HOW IT FEELS? DO YOU WANNA SEE HOW IT LOOKS??" I was confused. I thought I did a decent job on him. I look and I scream because it looks like a car ran me over and I said "Michael I don't understand! What's the matter with you?!" He then took a picture and showed it to me. I've seen it all now.

 I've seen it all now