Submissions

Each category will have a max of 10 books. We only included the genres that tell a story or that we think would be easiest to judge. Please let us know if we missed any or there's a genre you would like to see that hasn't been included and you think that it will be able to be judged so that we can add it.

Complete the form below completely and comment next the category you wish to enter.

The Form

Title:
Author:
Genre:
Reads:
Chapters:
Mature or not?
Rules followed?
Password:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Categories

Vampire
(3/10)

Werewolf
(4/10)

Paranormal
(3/10)

Horror
(3/10)

Short Story
(7/10)

Teen Fiction
(10/10)

Fantasy
(6/10)

Fan Fiction
(3/10)

Action
(4/10)

Adventure
(3/10)

Chicklit
(2/10

General Fiction
(6/10)

Historical Fiction
(4/10)

Humor
(2/10)

Mystery/Thriller
(10/10)

Poetry
(10/10)

Romance
(8/10)

Science Fiction
(8/10)

None Fiction
(2/10)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Update:
Hi, everyone please submit your stories as soon as possible. Since it is taking ages to fill up each genre we are giving everyone until 7th September to enter their books. We are doing this because we don't want people who have already entered to have to wait ages for results because people might end up think the award has been cancelled when it hasn't. We might extended this deadline if people ask us nicely.

If all categories aren't filled up by then, we will have to combine some similar genres together that doesn't have many entries. We will tell all judges what categories we have combined and ask if they can judge the other books from the genre we combined with the genre they are judging, before continuing on. If you can't judge them we will try and figure something else out.