-7-

-Midoriya Izuku-

I unwrapped the package. Then I saw this cute picture frame with this very old photograph in it. The photo was taken on Halloween. Kacchan and I were carving faces into pumpkins and Kacchan's mother took a picture of it guess. We both looked so happy.

(This is the kinda the picture I mean)

I started to cry. What happened between us? We look so happy then so what happened. Then I saw another thingy in the package. A notebook? Wait this one of my 'hero analysis journals'. How did he get it. Then I noticed it wasn't my handwriting. Kacchan made a new journal for me after he kinda destroyed my last one! This is the best gift ever!

I decided to put the picture on my nightstand and the notebook I put with my collection. First I gave it a special marking to know this one was really special. I got tired. Actually I already was. So I putted on my pj's and fell asleep in my comfy bed.

That night I had the weirdest dream. It was actually kinda wrong. In the dream Kacchan kissed me and started to get rougher. Then he started to undress. When he was about to expose his manhood I woke up. Typical! "What in the name of I don't know who was that." I started questioning myself. "I never had a dream like this before! So why now?" I kept mumbling. "And why did I enjoy it?" I shook my head. "Calm down Deku! So you had a wet dream about your life long crush. Whatever it's just a really embarrassing dream! It's not REAL!" When I said that I started to sob. "It will never be real!" My eyes were filled with tears. It was already morning so I got up wiped away the tears and dressed myself putting on my school uniform.

When I arrived in the living area everybody was busy getting ready that they didn't notice my awkwardness. The only who noticed it was the one who sorta caused it. "This is bad!" I mumbled. "What is bad?" A familiar voice asked. I turned around. "NOTHING!" I awkwardly said. "Oh Todoroki it's you." I then sighed. "Tell me what's wrong Midoriya." He kindly smiled. In the corner of my eye I saw Kacchan getting mad. "I'm going to school Todoroki." I plainly said and left. I was still in shock after having that dream.

-A week later-

Everything was back to normal. Kacchan was kinda picking on me again. I didn't have that weird dream again. Todoroki and I can conversate normally again. The only different were the gifts. Mostly the photograph. I jumped onto my bed and picked up the picture frame with the photograph inside. I held it close to my body kinda like hugging it. My crush gave this to me so it really meant a lot to me. Then my phone started buzzing.

Kacchan😊: Tomorrow after school in the park behind the school! DON'T BE LATE!! It's a date...

Wait did I just read that correct?! Did Kacchan just ask me out? What should I answer? Maybe like Sure or Okey I'll be there. Yeah something like that!

Me: Sure I'll be there! Can't wait 😊

Oh no the emoji. Well that's to late now. It's already sending.

-Bakugo Katsuki-

It's been a week since his birthday. I just started to act like a normally would. Still I wanted to have some quality time with him. Maybe I'll ask him on a date? In a friendly way! Yeah great idea!

Me: Tomorrow after school in the park behind the school! DON'T BE LATE!! It's a date...

I did it! Okey now to wait if he actually reacts. 10 minutes after I send my text my phone started to buzz. He answered!

Broccoli 🥦: Sure I'll be there! Can't wait 😊

What's wrong with the emoji? I'll just ignore that probably a mistake or something.

[ to be continued ]