Chapter 3

HI guys  Princessrealest17 here a.k.a Stephanie. I dedicate this chapter to my first commentor ever bunbunhathat_1122. Boy or girl this is for you. Enjoy and please comment again.
                             Dreams
             Madara didn't know where he was. He only felt good. He didn't know what was making him feel good,  but he knew he wanted to enjoy it. He felt a body underneath him. Okay what was this?! He asked himself already panic stricken.
             He tried to get up, but he heard the person beneath him moan. The person moaned. He looked down and he screamed. He opened his eyes and Madara found himself on the floor instead of his futon. What was that?  He stood up quickly.
              That wasn't a dream. Even if it was, it didn't feel like one. What was happening? He wasn't even hard so strike it out as a wet dream. He should just have stayed in the hospital if it was going to turn out like this.
              The walk to the office wasn't pleasant at all because he kept remembering that so called dream or was it a gengutsu. There was no way. No-one could put a gengutsu on him without him knowing.
             He had not gotten to his office when he saw Han. He growled without him knowing. Han quirked his brow and approached him with a smile and his evil cat like eyes or was it more snaky.
             Han glared at him. I know you saw us yesterday. Madara's eyes went wide. Did you enjoy watching us? He asked. I knew you were weird, but watching people is creepy. Did you jerk off to that site? Han asked.  Kami knows what you can do with those eyes.
                Madara activated his Sharingan and Han activated his  eyes and it was a glare off. Do you really want to fight me Uchiha? Han asked cracking his knuckles. Madara smirked and his sharingan began to spin. You don't know how long I've been waiting for this.
               Tobirama's POV
             I felt two powerful chakra spike up and it was from the Hokage tower.  I pushed my breakfast forward and before it reached the end of the table I was gone. I wasn't called the fastest shinobi for nothing.
              I stood in front of the entrance to the Hokage tower. He wasn't going to get in the cross fire. He quickly made his way up the stairs and was just in time to see Han get tossed the opposite way towards a window. Just what instigated the fight?
                 Normal POV
              Han skillfully turned like he was a cat and landed on the wooden floor boards. Is that all you got Uchiha. My guard throws better than you. Han lunged forward and was coming at him that air was hitting his face full force. Madara just chuckled and held his hand. You think that falcon spear would work on me?
            Han disappeared in a poof of smoke. How come he wasn't able to read it. I don't need to spear you. Han clenched his fist and punched Madara in the face. Tobirama made a pained face as the hit was made and Madara went flying through the window.
               The civilians were already screaming. He had to step in. Han got out his long Katana and jumped down. Die Uchiha scum. Han was surprised when he landed there was no-one there.
                What do you think you're doing?! Tobirama yelled. Madara was standing beside Tobirama. He started it! Madara yelled pointing an accusatory finger at Han. If I started something why do you think I want to end it. You two are acting like children and also giving your clan a bad name.
                 Now please go away I have a window to fix. Madara growled and went to his office but not without glaring at Han. This isn't over and next time I won't be so gentle. Your sisters won't be able to save you. Han only smirked. Tobes won't be able to save you next time.
                    Madara's POV
               After Tobirama pulled him out of harms way he hadn't had the chance to talk to him. He didn't even let him say thank you. Damn those Batousi's and their abnormal strength. Luckily there was no glass in his hair nor in his body.
                He rest his head against his chair and closed his eyes a little. Just a little shut eye wouldn't do any harm. When he opened his eyes again everything was foggy. He felt someone pet his hair. You're not jealous are you?  A person he couldn't see asked him. Madara didn't say anything. Now you are giving me the silent treatment.
                 The owner of the voice sighed. There's nothing between us. I've told you before he means nothing to me.  He only does it to get under your skin. I'm yours till eternity like you keep telling me. Madara closed his eyes as he felt lips on his own.
                  Madara screamed and jumped from his chair. His door flew open. What happened? Hashirama asked concern written all over his face and in his voice. Touka came to the door and so did Tobirama. When he made eye contact with Tobirama the dream of this morning flashed before his eyes.
                He felt that sharp pain again. He held his head and sat on his chair. He took calming breaths and looked at all their faces. It was nothing, he said looking at all of them.
                 If that's so then let's get back to work, Tobirama said. Hashirama was about to go, but Madara stopped him. Hashirama before you go do you mind telling me what happened before my accident.
                 Hashirama's eyes went wide and Touka just had a stoic face but her eyebrows kept twitching. Hashirama looked at Tobirama who had a blank expression. I'm not the one to tell you that. Why don't you ask Izuna he is your brother after all. Tobirama walked out and Hashirama followed.
                    What's wrong with them?  Madara asked Touka. If only you knew, she said shaking her head and walking out closing the door behind her. That answer didn't sound like it was for his question. Something was up and he was going to find out what his friends or dare he say family were hiding.
       There how did I do. Please comment and give me suggestions. I loved what you've said so far.