Chapter 22

Jamie replied again.

From: Mr. Hottie:
I don't think so.

To: Mr. Hottie
I am so fine.

I sent the message. After that, I started editing his nickname. I set it to "Mr. Awkward." (requested)

Yes, he's so damn awkward as always.

I received a text message from him again.

From: Mr. Awkward:
Yeah. You're so fine.

I blushed a bit when I've read those words from him. I know what it means.

I just left the message at inbox and took a rest.

I woke up with my mom shaking my shoulders.

I yawned and stretched my body.

"Why mom?", I asked.

"It's 7:00 in the evening, don't you wanna eat your dinner? If you'll be oversleeping well damn you, it's not good.", she said.

"Yeah, okay, I'm sorry. I will.", I said while processing my mind.

"And one more thing, Jamie's downstairs, he's waiting for you for almost one hour.", she said.

My mom left and said, "Jamie she's coming down, just 10 minutes."

I was in shock. I immediately got off my bed. I went to the bathroom of my room and brushed my teeth. I took an immediate shower even my wounds were hurting. I dressed myself with a plain oversized black t-shirt and my black panties. Yeah, it'll be fine, my shirt will cover myself enough. I tied my hair as a bun.

I went out of my room and went downstairs.

I saw Jamie sitting on our couch.

"Hiiii!", I said while waving at him.

"Hello, you look uh... gorgeous.", he said.

"Thanks!", I replied.

He looked at me while smiling then he suddenly changed his mood. I think he just saw my wounds.

"Fuck him.", he said.

I know he was pointing to Matt.

"Let's just get over him. I wanna let go already.", I said.

I sat on the couch with him.

"I'm sorry.", he said.

I smiled.

"So why did you come here?", I asked.

"Do I need to have reasons?", he said while smirking.

"Maybe? Haha anyways I want to thank you personally for all the care, you know, my life has been kinda hell before, with him, but you kept on helping me and that came out really good. So, thanks!", I said.

I gave him a kiss on his cheeks and I saw him blushed really hard.

Well, it's just a kiss on his freaking cheeks, I could make his blushing even worse. Haha.

"What's the matter? Are you like lacking of oxygen right now?", I sarcastically asked.

He cleared his throat.

"Uh no. Well, like I told you, you'll always be welcomed.", he said.

I stared at him so bad and he does the same thing.

Jamie's POV
God she's so pretty. I need to stop looking at her or else I might do unnecessary actions.

I know she's also looking at me but... yeah, I definitely needs to stop.

I looked upstairs.

"Where's your mom?", I asked for distraction.

"She's on the kitchen.", she said.

"I came here to check on you. That's it. I just wanna make sure you're alright and you're doing good, you know.", I said.

"Yeah. I must do. Thanks for that. Anyways, how are things between you and Amelia?", she asked.

I changed my mood when I heard the name "Amelia".

"Nothing more. We're in good terms. The baby isn't mine, it's with her ex. She admitted it like 2 days ago? I never had the chance to tell you, just right now. She said she slept with her ex and he got her pregnant.", I explained.

"Tough one. Are you okay?", she asked.

I laughed.

"Why wouldn't I?", I asked.

"Who knows right? Haha.", she said while laughing.

We stopped and looked at each other again.

The tension just got higher and higher. As the tension rises, our faces were also getting nearer and nearer with each other.

We were about to kiss when her mom ruined the moment.

"*ehem* Dinner's ready.", her mom said.

We stared awkwardly and we fixed ourselves.

We went to the kitchen and ate our foods.

"No more sleeping here Dornan.", Melanie said.

"Yes ma'am.", I said.

Dakota laughed.

After that dinner, I bid goodbye and goodnight to both of them and went home.

What a night.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Well guys sorry for this, it may seem a little rushed but please bare. Thank y'all for reading. Sorry for this super late update, I'm on Grade 10 and our school works are just so damn plenty! Hope you guys understand, love y'all. 💖💖💖