@roadtripwdw_fan

This is a little imagine kinda thing for the person in the title the characters in this are Nicki , zach and jack. Enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NICKI : I woke up this morning and I went to kiss zach my boyfriend of 2 months and he turned his head and got out of bed and left.
ZACH: I can't be bothered with Nicki today she's so clingy all the time and it's sooo annoying
NICKI: I thought I'd go downstairs and make zach some breakfast so I made him his favourite pancakes and strawberries ( dunno if that's his actual favourite don't judge let's just roll with it thanks ).
NICKI TOOK THE PANCAKES UPSTAIRS AND GAVE THEM TO ZACH.
ZACH: did I say I wanted pancakes ?
NICKI: - he just yelled in my face - wow okay then.
ZACH GOT UP AND LEFT THE ROOM AND WENT OUT.
NICKI: what's up with him ? -starts crying-
JACK: what's that crying ? - looks around and hears crying in zachs room- - walks in and sees Nicki crying-
JACK: OMG Nicki are you ok ?
NICKI : no it's zach.
JACK: what's that stupid kid done now I swear to god I'm gonna kill him !
NICKI : he's just being annoying and ignoring me all day.
JACK: I've got a plan -tells Nicki the plan-
( don't think that I'd tell you the plan that easily duded keep reading)
NICKI AND JACK WALK DOWNSTAIRS MAKE SOME POPCORN GRAB A MOVIE AND A BLANKET AND HEAD TO THE CINEMA ROOM.
NICKI: are you sure your fine with this ?
JACK: only if you are.
NICKI: yeh. Okay here he is plan starts now.
ZACH: - I get home and walk about I was so stupid with Nicki today and I felt so bad I shouted her name and went looking for her I hear a movie on she must be in there-
NICKI:- I can hear zach coming is this wrong ? No he deserves this after what he did to me -
ZACH: I walked into the movie room and Nicki was practically on top of jack watching the movie I mean his hand was running through her hair.
JACK: hey bro come sit down.
ZACH : - are you serious dude my girlfriend is on top of you and you say sit down ? - yeah ok
NICKI SNUGGLES UP TO JACK.
ZACH: what the hell she does know I'm right here ???
JACK AND NICKI START LOOKING AT EACHOTHER IN THE EYES AND START TO LEAN IN.
ZACH : what the hell you two honestly I'm sat in here and your all lovie dovie you were about to kiss ! She's my girlfriend! And your supposed to be my best friend.
ZACH WALKS AWAY.
NICKI: baby wait please let me explain.
ZACH : what what do you want to say that could possibly change the fact you were sat into if my best friend.
NICKI : hear me out. This morning you were being horrid you were ignoring me and being stubborn so me and jack thought we would make you jealous
ZACH: jack is this true ?
JACK: yes bro all true
ZACH : I am so sorry baby girl -starts crying.-
NICKI: I'm sorry to - hugs zach- -they fall to the floor hugging and crying-
JACK : erm ok I'm gonna go now

THE END BOYOS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors note: hey there it's me again back in business I've just finished loads of exams and I am about to go on holiday. So i am going to have loads of free time to write these so please feel free to leave suggestions on what to write and yah.
I hope the person who requested this likes it and the rest of yall reading this like it to.
Just another quick thing before I go I am so touched by all of your comments and how you guys are loving it and voting on it ! When I started this fanfic a while back I never thought it would get to this I am so beyond grateful.
Another quick thing I would like to take the time to shoutout three of my besties in the world who inspired me to start doing my own writing because of their amazing books so can yall please go give their books a read and vote and do all that nice stuff leave nice comments and also say faith sent me to your page. So this is their pages ( Emma : EmmaKatsukiNikiforov ) ( Anna : NerdySushiRoll ) and finally ( Olivia littlelemongirl )Also I might do shoutouts on each chapter so to win a shoutout all you have to do is answer each question I put and I'll chose someone's answer ( two people to be more precise ) and then I'll read their books if they have any and shout them out.
Again thank you all smmmm yall mean the world to me ❤️❤️❤️