Chapter 2

The music is bumping loudly throughout the club and I'm moving wherever my body wants to go.

"Ariana, can you hear me?"

I'd never felt so free in my life and it feels great. I feel like all the worries in the world are gone. Like everything's okay.

"Yeah Scott, have Lydia and Stiles got the deal?" I whisper to him, knowing he's heard considering the fact his wolf hearing is better than any other.

It also brings me back to the fact that not everything is okay. And we have a mission we have to do.

"No, but they're looking for us. And they've found us. Give Malia and Kira the signal."

I look over to Malia and Kira and we all nod to each other. Kira takes one girl down, while Scott and Malia take other guys. I take on a man with a gun and even though he is towering over me, I still take him down.

Although, I am a banshee and am Lydia's cousin. I was taught to fight like an Argent by Allison and Chris. And I feel more powerful than ever.

All three of us walk into a room. Along with everyone else, I look side to side, back to back, to see if any body will come up. Fog starts coming into the hall we are in. It feels powerful and I know it's bad when Malia & Scott fall to the grown and Scott screams out it's wolfsbane and to look out.

It doesn't effect me and Kira and a man comes up to us and knocks Kira to the floor when she tried to hit him. Right when I'm about to hit him, he grabs my wrist and throws me to the ground with the other three.

Infront of us, a Latina women and two other men stand.

"Someone who has been out for only a few months should be more careful with facing a hunter of 40 years." Speaks the women, mostly to Scott.

"All we want is Derek." Says Scott.

Right, here we are all the way out in Mexico looking for Derek Hale. The man who always has his panties in a twist.

I feel like the women has read my mind because right after she says, "my Lobito, you're a long ways from home."

Oh really?

I look to my side and see Malia and Scott struggling against the smoke. The sight of any of my loved ones being like that makes me wanna loose my mind. I just want to get up and attack the women and her little body guards. But I know it won't be better for us.

She smirks down at us. Oh she makes me wanna-

"You don't know where he is either."

I look at Scott. Then back to her. Her smirk drops and she leans over and tazes Scott right into his stomach.

I can't help the angerness now. I get out and smack one of the men hard but it only makes it worse. He grabs me by my shoulder and slams me down. And then I was the next one to gets tazzed. Then everything goes black.

-

"I have to admit, I don't have much experience with banshees."

I don't know how I got here, but I'm sitting with Lydia and the old women having tea.

"That makes all of us." says Lydia, I look over to her and her head is down.

She looks up at me and gives me a small and quick smile.

"We don't have much experience being one." I say speaking up.

Me and Lydia are related and we are alike in most things. But I am much more bolder than Lydia.