Chapter 8

(Okay so by "popular request"  actually that one comment( shout out to you my friend👌 😔✊) I will be doing the next few chapters NOT seungmin writing and in 3rd person hope you enjoy 😊)

It was the Friday of the party Seungmin was invited to, hes never been more excited and nervous in his entire life up until this day.

Wouldn't you be too?

Seungmin woke up to his alarm buzzing annoyingly loud in his ear.

He groans only to be awaken by his mom bursting through his door.

"SEUNGMIN SWEETY YOUR ALARM HAS BEEN GOING OFF FOR THE PAST FIVE MINUTES YOUR GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL IF YOU DONT GET UP." His mom shouted in a sweet but very loud and irritated tone.

With that Seungmin swiftly got off of his bed and out of his sheets, running to his bathroom to wash up as much as he could.

As soon as he got out he quickly changed and bolted out of the house.

"Thanks mom! And I'll eat at school don't worry!" He said before he exited the house.

He managed to get to class before the bell rang and he was extremely grateful.

"Hey seungmin! Why do you look like you just ran a marathon?" Hyunjin slyly slid  his arm over Seungmins shoulders, sending butterflies through both of their stomachs.

"I-I Uh I slept in a-and had to get here as fast as I could." His face tinted pink while he looked down.

"Why didn't you take the bus?" He laughed.

"I-I uh, I don't know. I guess I was in to much of a hurry to think." Seungmin laughed awkwardly and scratched his head.

"I guess, anyway are you excited for tonight? Trust me it'll be fun and you can meet the guys!" He walked away before the class started.

Seungmin tried to recover from his interaction with his crush.

"I can't wait for you to come seungmin, you don't know how much I want to hold you. Do you like me too?"
Hyunjin thought as he walked away.

                                 • • •