Day's At The Doctor Office

Michael went to go get the kids up because today was a day's at the doctor office known as a check-up he schedule for them. 

"Wake up little ones. It's time to go to the doctor." Michael announced waking them all up out of they're beds that this was they're first time going to the doctors.

"Why do we have to go?" Cupcake whined.

"Because I have to make sure all of my babies are healthy." He replied opening the curtains to let the sunshine enter the room as some of them cover their faces with pillows and blankets. 

"I don't wanna!" 

"Me neither!"

"I heard that the doctor can give you guys a treat after the check-up~" Michael grinned playfully as they raise they're heads and got out of bed to get dressed. 

"Okay." They sighed.

"Good. I'll be downstairs getting your breakfast ready." Michael said making his way downstairs to prepare breakfast. Minutes later all of them came downstairs to join the nutrious meal that he prepared for them.

"What do you think about going to the doctor?" Snow asked.

"I don't know. I heard some bad things about going." Wish said as Cupcakes ears perked up to hear this one.

"What about it?" Hope asked.

"I heard that they use some spike thing to take away your blood to make you go flat!" He said as some gasped.

"Really? Or is this your making up again?" Brain rolling his eyes annoyed by Wishes scared make-believe stories he'll make up for them to scare.

"No it's true! I heard about this one kid on tv one time told his this other guy who visited the doctor and had that same kind of tool he used to take his blood away and he went flat. Nobody knows how he can get back to his normal self again." Wish said as Cupcake tried to hide her fear that she quickly finished her breakfast and sat in the living room try to watch television to keep her mind off of her friends story. Was it true? Usually he would try to scare any of them and Michael already told him plenty of times to stop or he'll receive 2 punishments. 

1. Take away his favorite toy. 

2. Time Out.

"Okay, everyone come on we're leaving now." Michael called out as they left to go get into the limousine that Cupcake was still trying to shake off the scary story she overheard Wish said at the table. 

When they arrived at the doctors office there are a lot of Paparazzi outside waiting as they squeezed through the tough crowd and made it inside. Michael had his mask on and the kids were over by the play table to keep them entertain so they could wait for the doctor to check them up. 

"I'm nervous." Star whispered.

"So am I." Snow whispered back.

"I hope the doctor isn't scary." Blue said.

"Hey, you guys will be fine. The doctor is very nice." Michael reassured them as the door opened to reveal one of the people who worked here was the doctor.

"Mr. Jackson you're little ones are ready to come in and checked up." She said in a kind tone. 

One by one they all went in and Cupcake was the last one to follow as Michael went in to help them be not afraid on they're first check up. While all of them were getting it over with that Cupcake was going to be the last one to be in her hands.

"Alright. I have one more, right?" The doctor asked.

"Yes. Its Cupcake." Michael said.

"Okay. Come here Cupcake." She said in a polite tone as Cupcake went behind Michael as he petted her head.

"Sweetie, she's going to check your body and temperature." Michael said in a soothing tone as he picked her and place on the table as she buried her face into his chest. 

"It will just be quick." She cooed.

"Cupcake, everything's okay. See?" Michael whispered in her ear as she peeked to see the doctor doing her most useful ways to keep her patient in check.

"All done!" She said.

"See? It wasn't so bad." Michael smiled.

"You all were such welled behaved that I got you some treats for you." The doctor said as she went to her cubby and got out a box to hand out candy and stickers to them. 

"Thank you." They said shyly as Michael chuckled.

As they left the doctors he did heard about Wish telling Cupcake and the others about a fake story he made up. Honestly? How bad is this kid going to be once he's all grown up?