adoption

Beep

Beep

Beep

i wake up to the sound of my alarm buzzing next to my head, i reach over and press the snooze button multiple time's until it stops, i sit up out of bed and stretch and hop into the shower before everyone else wakes up. My name is Katie but everyone calls e kat, i have been in this orphanage since the age of 3 and i hate here i always get bullied by the popular girl Emily. i have jet black hair with some blue and i have icy blue eyes. i love the bands . i come out of the bathroom with my towel around me and i rush back into my bedroom and get changed into some black skinny jeans with rips at the knees, black top with a green alien on it and my red vans, i place on my red TOP beanie and my black TOP jumper and i go downstairs into the kitchen to start making breakfast for the younger kids since i'm now the oldest even though 10, i plug in my headphones and shuffle all of my Twenty One Pilots, Fall Out Boy and Panic! At The Disco albums, while making breakfast. as soon as Ride finished playing everyone came rushing into the dining room and sat in their seats waiting for me to give them their toast. Once everyone was finished Mrs. Mongomary came into the dining room "okay everyone don't forget that we have people coming in today for adoption day so make sure you are all on your best behavior" Mrs. Mongomary stopped talking and looked at me "Kat are you listening?" she shouted and looked annoyed "yep i am listening" i lied. "everyone go get changed and wear something nice" everyone got up from the table and left. I walked up to Mrs. mongomary's office and knocked on the white door "come in" she said i walked into her office "i've givin everyone their breakfast, Would you like e to clear the table even though it's not my day?" i ask the only reason i enjoy doing the choirs is that it gives me space and a chance to listen to my music in peace. "No thank you Kat thank your for the offer, you go get ready for adoption day" she said cheerfully i gave her a quick smile and walked up into my bedroom only to find that Emily is standing in the way of the stairs "oh look who it is, it's Emo girl" she laughed to herself. emily is my age but a few months younger. "what do you want Emily?" i asked starting to get annoyed  with her "i don't want nothing i just wanna wish you good luck on not getting adopted" she said glaring a smile, she walked off barging past me and continuing walking downstairs. I walk into my room and shut the door and make my way to my bed and sit down. "Everyone come downstairs, adoption day is starting" i get up from my bed and make my way downstairs and we all line up near the door of the main entrance. I pop my headphones in and listen to regional at best waiting for poeple to enter.

TIME SKIP

Okay Adoption day is nearly over and most of the yunger kids have been adopted and everyone leaves and goes to their room i sit on the sofa and listen to Save rock and roll by Fall out boy and i look through twitter seeing if anyone has posted, i leave the sofa and walk towards the stairs when i hear Mrs. mongomary, "you must be one of our last person to adopt one of our lovely children" i hear her say so i stop at the bottom of the stairs and take out my headphones and listen to whom she is talking to "sorry i'm late, my meeting ran over time" I heard a familier voice say. i walk towards the main entrance and see the one and only Josh Dun i walk more around the corner so Mrs. mongomary can see me and my mouth is wide open and "this is Kat, she's a big fan of your music" i give Josh a small wave "oh my josh, i can't believe that i'm face to face with josh dun" i said aloud "well kat it's nice to meet you" josh said with a smile. I quickly walk away from them and i run to my room and put my head on my pillow. agh i feel so embarrassed for saying that, i start to feel anxious so i put on my headphones and play car radio and i start singing. There was a knock on my door so i get up and open my door and mrs. mongomary was standing there with something in her hands "read this" she gives me the paper and it read certificate of adoption Katie douro "Great i'm now adopted that means josh isn't gonna have a chance to adopt me" i look at her with sadness in my eyes "keep reading" she says cheerfully, signed by Joshua Willam Dun. I look at her and she noids and i drop the paper and run downstairs with tears of happiness and i run to josh and hug him. "Thank you josh" i say with tears falling josh picks me up and hugs me back "welcome to the dun family Kat" he says while hugging me back and i get put down and i go pack my stuff and i push it down the stairs and josh looks at me "you ready to go home" josh asks "yep i am ready" we walk out and josh loads my bag and suitcas in the back of his car and we get in

                              time skip brought to you by beebo's thicc hips

As Josh drives to his house he ask me somthing "so Kat, you play any insruments?" he says "well i was never aloud to in the home becasue the other kids would complain about the noise form the drums so that was a bummer" i look over at josh who is looking at the road "Don't worry i'll let you play my drun]ms all you like as long as i'm not using them or in a meeting on my laptop with tyler" i see josh look over and give me a smile "anyways we're at the dun household" i look out the window and i grin and we get my bags and go in. 

   (OOF guys this is the first chapter of this book i'll update when i can plus if you don't know i have a book called adopted by Brendon Urie go readi ti)