Chapter 1: Life Started

life became difficult...

I can't see with my own eyes...

I can't see anyone, I felt like I am alone...

why... god... why do you have to do this to me...?

why me...? I am not like my sister...

I had someone on my side was you... Issei...

The sun rises up from the dark sky, the birds are chirping happily, but... at the hyoudou residence. a teenage girl who was about 16, her eyes were covered in bandages, her hair was smooth. she stretches her arms in the air, as she gets out from bed. she heard the alarm was on, she can't see where shes going, she grabs her phone and turns the alarm off. sumi sigh. 'I should cook breakfast.' she thought as she changed her clothes and left her room. she goes down stairs she was about to go to the kitchen but... she heard.

"Sumi?" the brother said.

sumi could hear her brother, he was 17, his hair was like a fantasy character named Squall (Oh fuck it, change issei's hair style ok! god!) his brown eyes were warm, he wears his uniform, sumi smiled.

"morning Israel." she said. issei sigh.

"is everything ok?" he said in worried.

"I am fine ise, I can cook." she said warmly. issei started to freak out, he forgot that his sister can't see, she cant cook with the bandages are covered. he grabs his blinded sister's hand.

"sumi, you should sit down, I will cook breakfast for you." he asked seriously. sumi frowned.

"but..."

"no buts ok! I was worried of you cant see without your eyes... i... just wanted to help you out alright." he said. sumi looked down a bit. issei made a sad expression, he hugged his sister.

"sorry sis, I know you can't see so I have to cook it for you. I promise we could hangout with Matsuda and Motohama." issei said, sumi let out a smile.

"thanks ise..." she said softly.

"your welcome." issei said.

Sumi sits down in the chair, issei cooks some eggs and toast, sumi remembers that her eyes were cut by some killer, issei found her when she was little he decided to adopt her as his little sister. issei lost his parents in the car accident. he was living by himself. after he's done cooking, he puts the eggs on the plate and gave it to his sister. sumi takes the fork and eats slowly. issei had got some milk as he ate his toast. after they were done, the brother and sister are out and head out to school.

Skiptime-
they arrived at Kouh Academy, issei was holding his sister's hand, they walk together with hand to hand. everyone looked at them. they whisper about something.

"hey it's the death girl." the male said.

"poor girl, she can't see anything." the female said.

"pathetic, she's the worst, all she could do is hear." the male laugh.

Everyone started to laugh at Sumi. Issei was pissed off, they said rude things about her. they call her worst. he's was about to punch at the male but sumi made a sad smile on her face. issei looked at her, he was frustrated and sad. all he do is to protect her. if they bully, he will beat them up with his own hands. he clenched his fist tightly. sumi held his hand.

"ise?" she said. the brother snapped out of it.

"yeah?"

"you... um..." she was about to say, issei had no time to day, he needs to run with sister.