Chapter 7: Reunion with them

at the hyoudou residents, issei was cooking ramen for dinner while sumi was taking a bath. issei sigh, he was worried about elena.

'maybe... I shouldn't...' he thought when someone knocked the door. issei notice, he turns of the burner. he exits the kitchen heading to the door in front. as he opens, he saws elena.

"Elena!" ise was shocked and surprised look. elena was crying in tears, she was in her celestial form. once it vanished, her hair is turning back as she hugged him.

 once it vanished, her hair is turning back as she hugged him

"hic.... hic..." elena started crying. she was afraid that she doesn't want to lose anyone in her life. issei frown and rubs her back.

"hey... elen... what's wrong?" ise said. elen looked up at ise.

"ise...  i.... thank god... your alive..." elena said, crying on his chest. ise strokes her hair.

"hey... let's go inside ok..." he requested. elena nodded. as they went inside the house.

-skiptime-
Elena was in the living room, she was awe shock to the hyoudou residents has a nice living room.

-skiptime-Elena was in the living room, she was awe shock to the hyoudou residents has a nice living room

Issei came back with two mugs on his hands and gaves it to elena.

"t-thanks ise..." elena mutter.

"your welcome." issei smiled. when someone came out from the bathroom.

"onii chan... I am done..." sumi said.

Elena looked at the innocent angel of her dreams. she jawdropped she looked at her angel was fully naked, her perfect breast, her sculpted butt, her hair was wet. everything... everything! ise takes a spit!

"gah!? sumi! where are your clothes!?" he said while his nose got bleeding.

"oh... uh...." sumi was confused she could only hear his voice. she slowly walks towards but trip on the floor. ise panicked.

"sumi!" he said as he lifts her up and puts her on the couch. the teenage girl frown looking down on the floor ashamed herself. issei sigh as he pets her head.

"there there... sumi." he replied.

"but..."

"sumi... I know you want to apologize to me... but you will stay with someone ok?" ise said. sumi knew.

"elena?" she said. elena gulped nervously. she gets up from the couch and walks to the girl.

"hey sumi." elena said.

..." awkward silence. ise sigh as he takes the girls to sleep.

sorry it was kinda short so I will be thinking about it tomorrow I guess.