Memories are never forgotten

Chapter two: mystery

" oh how I love the ancient myths of Greece, with the hydra, the Minotaur and medusa." Whispered felicity.

" I know how you feel. Once we have found our picnic spot we shall offer bread to sacred birds." I Whispered. After we had grabbed all the books we wanted they crept back into the passage and finally chose the mystery path. The sweet scent fresh grass and trees filled the air, as we walked the calmer we seemed to get. At last the path cleared to reveal our secret place a gorgeous spring filled with fresh healing water the light of our candles reflected off the water creating a pink, green and blue shade over the water with old willow trees hanging over the water like they were protecting the spring. The grass cut so evenly and always dark green." I am almost speechless. This place is more beautiful every time we come here." Breathed Felicity.

" I know it's like a spa for the angels of heaven." I Whispered.

We washed our grazed knees from when we tripped on our super long skirts. But to do so we had two remove part of our stockings " oh girls don't be so unladylike!" Shouted Felicity mimicking our mother's voice we laughed as we cupped our hands to hold some water to our knees. We just watched the scars shrink away back inside our skin and then we climbed some of the willow trees " wow Elizabeth I found some berries in this willow tree!" Shouted Felicity.

" : gasp: Felicity be careful they might be poisonous. But wait I have an idea!" I Shouted and grabbed some berries out of the willow tree I was climbing and then walked over to the spring dipped the berries I had in my hands into the water and then lifted them out I placed them in my mouth and the taste was glorious the berries were bursting inside my mouth and I felt like I was in a dream of flavour." Oh Felicity you must try this." I whispered because my eyes were filling with tears of joy.