panic attack [f.w]

random video again oops

Quick a/n- so I went on a class grad trip, to Ottawa and this actually happened to someone I went with, she turned out to have a panic attack and she wasn't breathing properly, and she ended up not being able to breathe, and she was fine in the end, but yeah, I got this idea from it.

Narrator my bitches

You were in LA with your best friend, and you were waiting outside of the Fonda theatre. You and your friend bought tickets to see Spendtime Palace, and Calpurnia who was also playing, you had never really heard of them, or anybody in the band, but apparently they were pretty good.

You and your friend were big fat fans of Spendtime Palace, and we're extremely exited to see them play. You flew to LA from Vancouver, just to see them.

As you waited patiently for the doors to open, more people filed in line, mostly kids around your age and some slightly younger wearing Calpurnia merch and wearing full faces of make-up, some even wearing fake eyelashes and bright red lipstick. You thought it was crazy. Why would you wear a full face of make-up to a concert. It's gonna be hot, and sweaty and gross and ew. You continued to wait for the doors to open, you had been waiting for a long time, and it was worth it, because if you came early you got first in line, and first in line means the best seats. You and y/bff were 2nd in line. After a couple more minutes of waiting you were let in.

As you and your friend got into the large room, you got up to the stage and saw all the instruments. After waiting again the band finally came on. The crowd started cheering as Spendtime Palace came running on.

"Hey guys! Thanks for coming out!"

Elijah started.

"Our first song were gonna play in Sonora!"

He continued.

As they started to play the song, everyone started screaming and cheering.

"Well there's a crowd when your inside!"

You and y/bff screamed along with the song, through laughs.

"I've been told to change your mind!"

"You have a stranger mind, a stranger mind!"

You and y/bff looked at each other and started laughing.

And then it came to the chorus.

The crowd went wild

"WELL IM TAKING OFF IN THE DUST, TO SONORA, GETTING SHOT AT IS BETTER THAN NONE! IN SONORA! CANT TELL WHERE ILL BE WITHOUT, OT LIVE TWO DAYS WITHOUT TWO DOUBTS, I CANT GO WITHOUT SONORA!"

and then the crowd started jumping and dancing like crazy to the guitar part.

You and your friend, danced along too giggling and laughing the whole time.

As they played through the song you and your friend sang along, never stopping.

And then it got to the guitar solo.

That's when you and your friend got crazy, playing air guitar and screaming and laughing and dancing.

And by the time the song was over you two were out of breath.

As the concert continued the fans kept getting louder and louder, and people kept getting closer and closer, and it felt like every second someone was looking at you and judging you. You could feel your anxiety slowly bubbling up inside you but you pushed it aside.

After a while Spendtime Palace had finished playing and Calpurnia was getting play. You were happy with what you had saw. I mean Spendtime Palace. Holy fuck.