What Can I Say? I Love Him.

I looked around, desperately trying to get at least a glimpse of that perfect piece of man candy. There he is! And he was alone. Perfect. I stalked over to Kellin and pushed him into the - thankfully - empty dressing room he had been standing in front of.

"I was wondering how long it was going to take you." He smiled up at me.

"Ever so sorry, dear. But it's not my fault you're so damn short," I teased.

He rolled his eyes. "Are you going to stand there and tease me all day or are you going to get your ass in gear and kiss me already?" He demanded.

I grinned and wasted no time in doing as he asked. See, Kellin and I had been dating for several months now, but neither of us were ready to come out of the closet, much less tell either of our bands that we were dating. Well, that technically wasn't true. There was one person we both trusted with our secret.

There was a quiet knock on the door. Kellin and I eyed one another before shrugging and opening it. Vic burst through the opened door and slammed it shut behind him. He bent over, hands on his knees panting for a few seconds. When he finally got his breath back, he stood up straight and eyed us warily before saying the worst possible thing ever.

"They're coming."

My jaw dropped. "Please tell me you aren't talking about who I think you're talking about it."

He grimaced. "Uh, well, I kind of am. All of the guys. Mike, Tony, Justin, Gabe, Jack, and Nick. They sort of chased me back here."

"What?" Kellin and I shouted in unison.

He looked back and forth between us, deer-in-the-headlights. "Look, you guys are seriously starting to freak me out with the whole talking at the same time thing."

We both rolled our eyes at him.

"Okay then. Anyway, you guys might have about a minute to get back to the backstage area. I'm gonna lead them away from here and then you guys should go."

 We nodded and Vic quickly disappeared out the door. Almost immediately, we heard shouts and running.

"Shit!" Vic yelled and then everything was quiet.

We waited a few seconds before peeking out into the hall.

"Coast is clear," Kellin said.

I turned and kissed him hard on the lips. "Okay. You go directly back to the backstage area and I'll go a round about way. I'll stop and get something to drink or something so I have a cover up. What about you?"

He shrugged. "I'll just say I had to go to the restroom. Not hard to believe since I have a bladder the size of a pea."

I grinned. "You've got that right."

He groaned and smacked my shoulder. "You are such an asshole."

My grin grew wider. "Then why are you with me?"

He sighed. "Because you're too damn sexy for your own good and I just happen to be completely crazy about you."

I sighed. "We should probably get going now."

"True."

We turned and went our separate ways. I sighed and trudged along silently. What was I doing? It was only a matter of time before everyone found out about Kellin and I. The worst part is that not even my parents knew about him. Sure, they knew I was bisexual. But they had never found out about any of the guys I've ever been with.

The rest of our time at the venue was completely insane. The crowd was crazy and full of energy and the guys backstage wouldn't leave Kellin and I alone about how we both disappeared. At this rate, I knew it wouldn't be long before they all figured out what was going on.