Chapter 1011-1020

Chapter 1011: That Item

Having said that, Li Qiye paused for a moment and looked into a distant location to say: "To destroy that ultimate existence, that would really be flipping the heavens over!"

"Which is why you need that item. With that pot in your possession, there is another glimmer of hope in destroying that existence!" The little figure in the yellow cloth egged him on.

"Haha, little girl, don't try to encourage me." Li Qiye said with a smile: "That broken pot is a double-edged sword. It can make you eternal for countless springs or turn you into a devil for endless eras. An item like that... it is hard to say who will be able to control it in the final battle..."

"Haha, otherwise, this plateau wouldn't exist!" Li Qiye continued on: "Although no one knows the name 'Di Shi' anymore, he is wise with great insight and completely peerless. Many supreme existences cannot compare to him, but in the end, he still chose to endure it. Why? Because he doesn't have the confidence! Even with this pot in his hand, it didn't guarantee success!"

"But you are different." The little figure spoke: "How long have you been preparing for? You have so many items that you've prepared in secrecy... If you have this pot as well, then your chances of victory would be thirty percent higher!"

"No..." Li Qiye smiled and shook his head slightly: "It seems like you still don't understand. You simply don't know what we will have to face!"

"Bah, who says that I don't know? I know way more than you!" The figure snorted.

"Have you personally gone on an expedition?" Li Qiye smiled wryly: "Do you know what is at the end? Do you know what invincibility is? When you personally fight in the coming war, you will find out that all existences called 'invincible' are incredibly insignificant in comparison!"

"What about you?" The figure had to ask: "Have you ever seen a true god? What about that true existence?"

Li Qiye stared at the horizon and eventually replied: "I was able to come back alive because I was immortal and indestructible! Because that existence couldn't trace back to the location of my true body. Otherwise... once found, even if I was indestructible, there would be no escaping death!"

"I see now." The little figure spoke: "You talked about the Immortal Demon Grotto. So it is not that you couldn't escape the grotto, you wanted to use it to hide your true body!"

"Perhaps." Li Qiye neither denied nor confirmed this, he only smiled: "It is not that easy to attack the grotto. Even an Immortal Emperor must pay a price! A very heavy price!"

"What about this generation?" The figure asked: "What will you use to hide your body this time? Don't forget, you are no longer invincible! Do you still have confidence in winning now? You can't afford to lose any longer! Losing means turning to ashes!"

"Don't worry, I will not lose in this generation, I will definitely sweep through all things!" His eyes became extremely profound with an indescribably domineering aura. Even the high heavens would quake from this. He slowly continued: "Nothing will stop my advance. Even that existence above the nine heavens won't do. When the time is right, I will proceed!"

"Since you are determined to fight, you will need that pot even more. I don't need to say more about its power. With that pot, you will have another powerful ace!" The figure didn't give up on its persuasion.

"Little girl, there's no need to try to convince me, I won't do it." Li Qiye shook his head and smiled.

"Well, in my opinion, you are afraid of this Buddhist Funeral Plateau. You aren't certain of defeating it either!" The small figure coldly sneered.