💕Chapter 3💕

Hehe sorry about the cliffhanger ;)

••Third Person's POV••

JN: Jungkook, We'd like you to meet our new member, Moonbin (from astro, I LOVE U MOONBIN BUT IN THIS STORY UR GONNA BE THE BAD GUY 😭)

As soon as Seokjin said that Jungkook's eyes widened, and then looked at Moonbin who was smirking at him. Jungkook just bowed and then went upstairs to his room, he locked the door and fell on the bed.

JK: ughh.. Why him..

said Jungkook and starting tearing up. Well you see Jungkook and Moonbin aren't really on good terms..

••FlashBack••

4 years ago, Jungkook was only 15 and Moonbin was 14.

Jungkook has just walked into school and walked to his locker and when he opened it, the locker door was slammed shut almost hitting his hand. Jungkook looked and who did it and found 6 taller boys smirking at him(Then again Jungkook is really short in this story)

JK: D-do you n-need anything?

MB: awwhh, Look This baby is about to cry

The Others laughed and pushed Jungkook against the locker making him hurt his head bu-

••END OF FLASHBACK••

Someone was knocking on Jungkook's door, so he got up and unlocked it to find Taehyung, Jimin and Moonbin.

JM: Jungkook can you make us dinner cause Seokjin-Hyung isn't here, he went out with the others?

Jungkook at that moment was extremely confused and didn't know what to do, because normally the others never let Jungkook cook stating that he's still young, so Jungkook just nodded hesitantly and walked downstairs the other three looking at him while smirking.

•••••

WAHHHH I FEEL SO BAD FOR DOING THIS TO KOOKIE AND MOONBINNIE ;-; I FEEL LIKE IM COMMITING A CRIME..;-; 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭