Chapter Two - Highschool

Sarah was in grade 9 in school and still never fully trusted anyone she met, due to her past with her father. The only person who about the situation was Sarah's best friend Tahlia. Tahlia was the only person Sarah fully trusted with everything, they told each other everything and had all the same classes.

"Ugh it's Monday" Tahlia muttered.

"Yeah, we'll at least we have drama this morning with Miss Mice, the only teacher I actually like." Sarah exclaimed, trying to make Tahlia feel a little better about Mondays.

"That's true, Miss Mice is the best teacher ever" replied Tahlia who already sounded a little happier now.

When they got to drama Miss Mice had to mark their exams in class time so all students would have free time to talk about drama class related things and every so often she would come around to each group to make sure everyone was doing fine. Of course Sarah say with only Tahlia and sat at the inside tables rather than the outside tables where every other group sat. They started talking about what happened to Sarah when she was little which she didn't really mind that they talked about as there was no way for her to go back to the future and stop it from happening.

"I just can't believe your dad sexually abused you when you were younger, what sick minded person would do that to anyone let alone their own daughter!" Tahlia shouted a little too loud. This caught Miss Mice's attention and she started listening in on their conversation.

"Yeah I know, because of all of that in the past, I can't trust people fully and I suffer from anxiety and depression but I'm going to be totally fine" Sarah said unconvincingly. Hearing that bought a little tear to Miss Mice's eye. "Sarah can you please stay back after class, I need to talk to you" Miss Mice said with a smile on her face.

Once the bell went Sarah walked over to Miss Mice's desk while all other students fled the classroom in a rush for the cafeteria line.