story 1

Season: 1

Episode: 67

Part: During the tournament, while Ryan and Aaron are fighting

"Ryan fists only!" Aaron shouted, noticing the tranquilizers pointing at him. 

"Why?" asked Ryan, who had a mildly confused look on his face. Aaron felt frustration building up inside of him.

"Just go with it!" he growled. Ryan agreed with a shrug and threw a punch at Aaron. Even without powers the fight was still hard, being as both of them had so much physical strength. 

Aaron glanced up to check on the snipers, then at Slade, who was standing next to Matt on the sidelines, shouting into a phone with an upset look. He was brought back  into the reality of the fight by a harsh kick to the stomach. 

He growled and punched Ryan in the jaw causing his opponent to loose his footing and stumble backwards. Aaron jumped and tackled Ryan to the ground, sitting on his chest and pinning him down.

"Hey!" shouted Ryan. But Aaron wasn't paying attention. He heard Slade yell into the phone to fire. Aaron growled again and lost his concentration on the fight. Within seconds it was Ryan pinning his enemy down. The arena cheered, but was quickly silenced as a gunshot rang out. 

Ryan's eyes widened as he shouted in pain. He looked at Aaron. 

"W-what did you..." He was cut off as he fell onto Aaron, unconscious. Aaron carefully slid out from under him and sat up into a crouching position. He rolled the boy over onto his stomach and saw six tranquilizer darts in his back. 

'That many darts...' he thought 'that's enough to knock someone out for a long time! Days, and even weeks! Uh oh...'  

He noticed four people running towards him. Looking up from the unconscious boy, he saw it was Slade, Lexi, Tori, and Matt. They slowed when they reached him. He stood.

"Aaron..." hissed Slade. "This has gone too far! Look what you've caused." He gestured to Ryan, then to Lexi, who was trying to calm a hysterical Tori. Tori took a few deep breaths then turned to Aaron. On her face was a look of rage purer than anything Aaron had ever seen.

"Y-you MONSTER!" she shouted. The next thing he knew he was holding his left eye, grimacing in pain. 'That'll leave a bruise.' Then he laughed.

"You throw quite a punch, girl." he growled, and Lexi and Matt had to hold her back to stop her from jumping at me. He laughed and his hand fell back to the side. Suddenly Aaron noticed something in the sky. A blimp. 'that's... odd.' 

Another bang rang through the air. 'More snipers? What?'  But his eyes widened as he saw the ball of fire rocketing towards them. He leaped forward and knocked each of the four people standing in front of him to the ground. Then he threw himself over the unconscious boy, protecting him. Within seconds an explosion shook the ground. He felt pain rack through his legs. He looked up to see Slade look at him in shock. 

"What did you do now Aaron?" shouted Slade. Aaron growled.

"I didn't do ANYTHING!" he shouted. Then he morphed into a wolf and disappeared.

||||

and that's it folks!

did you like it?

Will Ryan be okay?

Should I turn it into a full story?

Well anyways....

BYEEEEEE!!!!!!!

-Mudder