🔪

Emoji starters

👠 : your muse was driving in town and had come to a stop sign, when their window was approached by a long legged male with long almost dirty looking hair, a dark bruise up under his eye as he looked at them "I can give you a /ride/, if you like."

💰: There where rumors of a local known prostitution ring having an auction for people to try and buy a whole day with their favorite stripper, your muse was there in the crowd as Salem came up to the stage, clad in skimpy lingerie as he stared ahead blankly.

🛎 : your muse had booked a dismal hotel room and bought a stripper for the night, walking into the dark room they turned on the light seeing a pale skinned boy laying on the bed, hands clasped as he tried not to tremble.

🏦 your muse had gone to the bank to withdrawal money, as they stepped up to the atm you see two men fighting, one obviously drunk before hitting the smaller teen, who nodded, a blank look in his eyes before the taller stormed off.

🚑 : the abuse and strain had finally taken its toll, ending with Salem on his way to the hospital, sixty deep slices up his arms as he quietly begged the paramedics to kill him. You had received the call, the woman stating you where in his emergency contacts. That touched your heart that he trusted you enough to list you as his only contact.

🥘: the male was distraught, looking down at food from outside the restaurant window, his stomach growling as he looked on almost in pain. It had been a few days since he had eaten.

☔️ : it was raining and Salem was sick, still working as he clung to the coat he wore, sniffling as he waited for his next client, looking utterly miserable, more so than usual.

⚰️ : you had read the news in the paper but could hardly believe it "teen prostitute kills local cooperate office holder" followed by a picture of a smiling Salem, covered in blood. It sent chills down your spine. That was the first time you had seen him smile.