Friends

❝I will not let the past stop me.❞

          As soon as the bell rang, informing everyone of the classes' end– a couple of students went up to both M/N and Kido's seats, which are both located all the way at the back of the classroom.

One of the ones that caught M/N's attention the most was the red-headed male with his hair standing up like spikes. How the heck–? He wondered how did the guy make his hair to stand up like that. The [H/C]-haired male turned to left, to be met by Kido's piercing-yellow eyes glancing over at him. He already took off the tie... the teenager sighed at the thought before shifting his attention back to the red-haired student.

"Yo! Izumi M/N, right?" He sounded pretty chill, I like him already, obviously, not in a gay way. The transfer student soon nodded to the question, causing the other to smile brightly. "I'm Eijiro Kirishima! Just call me Kirishima if you like!"

The chair beside the teenager was pushed back, catching the male's attention once again. Kido stood up to leave, he flashed M/N a slight smile before walking off.

The [H/C]nette nodded, eyeing Kirishima once again.

"Nice to meet you, Kirishima-kun. Hope we get along well!"

The said-male pulled out the chair from the desk in front of M/N, which previously was seated by a red-and-white haired student; he sat on the chair with his legs spread on both sides, while his arms are laid lazily on the back of the chair. "Same!"

"M/N, can you show me how your quirk works?" The male looked as if his eyes were sparkling with stars, staring into M/N's eyes as if he's trying to bribe him into doing so.

Just as the male was about to open his mouth to respond, Kirishima and the chair was gently shoved out of his sight as the other student came up. Well, she reminds M/N of an alien or some sort. What else Idk M/N supposed to think? That she's a giant cotton candy?

"NEW KID! MINA ASHIDO HERE!" The alien-looking girl introduced herself with a rather excited expression, the word 'EXCITED' screamed all over her face.

M/N blinked a couple of times in awkwardness, and slowly curved a small smile– not to be weird or anything. "Oh– Izumi M/N." He didn't know what he was doing, introducing himself again when's he literally just did that a while ago? Jesus...

I'm gonna call her Pinky. Unless... that's already her hero name. Not forgetting the fact that he's studying in a hero academy– which happened to be Yuuei.

He soon turned his attention back to the red-haired male student, "Aren't we supposed to be somewhere else that's not the classroom?" M/N questioned with his head tilted slightly to the left.

Kirishima, as if he's blown up on the insides suddenly; the two of their eyes suddenly seemed as if they're now collecting stars, "Yes! The battlefield!" He smiled widely, as he grabbed hold of the [H/C]nette's arm and began to drag him out of the classroom. Along with Ashido following from behind at an incredible speed.

           As soon as the three of them arrived at what Kirishima would call... the battlefield. Ashido waved a soft goodbye to the two boys before dashing towards the girls' locker room with a few of her classmates. M/N chuckled at her action, as Kirishima laughed along.

"Uh... Kirishima-kun, have you seen my brother around here?" Of course, he had not forgotten about his brother who had just walked out of the classroom all the way before them.

Letting out a defeated sigh when the other shook his head, "Maybe he's with someone else?"

"Probably."

"Oh– almost forgot! We should get changed for the activity later!" He grinned with his sharp teeth showing, honestly, M/N was sort of amazed by the fact that someone can have such sharp teeth. And not bleed on their gums or bite on their tongue. Extraordinary.

          M/N let out an exhausted sigh, while being dragged into the boy's locker room. He had found his locker, and soon unlocking it to find his hero costume folded neatly in there.

The transfer student then turned around to see Kirishima in his rather exposing hero costume– I think this is why most of the boys in class looks gay... M/N thought to himself as he turned back to face his locker once again. He reached out to grab for his hero costume, carefully not to grip it too hard.

A sudden door slam made the [H/C]-haired male flinch, from the corner of his eyes– he could make out the familiar raven hair going around the locker room– Kido. Letting out a sigh of relief, he turned his attention back to his hero costume again.

         His hero costume was something similar to mages' robe. Heck, it makes him look like someone who had just joined a cult or some sort. The robe was in dark colour, which is obviously black, it reaches all the way to his knees. It was intented for the robe to be a little torn up– who knows why M/N decided to come up with that. A couple of blades or tiny weapons were hidden beneath the robe– everywhere, on his arms, thighs, and stuff like that. Beneath the robe, was a [F/C] shirt and a bulletproof police vest. He did it for the sake of being fast, since heavy armour tend to slow people down a lot. A pair of pants which allows him to move around easily, unlike the annoying types, plus a pair of combat boots. Last but not least, some fingerless gloves and a bandana which is meant to cover the bottom part of his face.

He probably should've thought through this, but since he had already got his costume– there's no turning back.

The robe's useful in its own way. No one will be able to see what he hides beneath it, and it's fire resistance.

          "Woah." M/N turned around to see the red-headed Kirishima staring at him with amazement. "This is... SO MANLY-LOOKING!"

Causing M/N to blink while being dumbfounded.

"Oh– uh... it's really just a plain hero cos–"

"Dude! It looks amazing! How long did it took you to even design it!?"

"Uh.. probably an hour or so."