* Insert Creative Title Here*

So I was tagged by Dragonheart3606 I'm happy cuz I never thought I could be tagged but here we are Yayyy!
Okay so the rules areee

1. The title must be creative! ( uhm im not creative with titles so this will do!)

2. Cant refuse

3. Must be done in a week or else you have post a picture of you dancing ( please no i dont know how to dance.)

4.cant reply to comment on here ( nooooo )

5. Tag 15 humans ( do i even know that many people? Uhm sorry to the people I have to tag)

6. I have to put 13 facts about myself

Okay then here are 13 facts about myself!

#1 - I refuse to take art classes no matter what. I honestly strongly dislike them.

#2 - I like to cosplay and go to conventions! Even though Im like super short and cant see through the crowd. Last time my friend pratically held my hand the entire con so I wouldn't get lost.

# 3 - Im a very VERY shy person in real life. Like I can't stop studdering for the life of me and I always hide behind the person Ive known the longest when meeting people.

# 4 - This kinda relates to the last one. Around the people Im close with my personality does a complete 180 because I go from really shy and quiet to really annoying and all over the place. The people at my school used to look at me weirdly because of that.

#5 - You know those like popcical things called otter pops? Well until I was like 8 maybe 9 years old I would hide the wrappers in the cushions of the couch since I didnt want to go to the trash can. Then once my mom woukd find them I would blame it on my brother or sister who are like 7 to 10 years older then me.

#6 - I am a REALLY picky eater like it insane. I dont even like the sauce on pizza so I have to ask them to make it without it.

#7 - I am the shortest person in my group im 4'11 and my friend are like " oh haha Im 5'4 " my friends always make fun of me for that. Im still super upset because last time I went to my friends house I couldnt look through the circle glass thingy in the door because I was too short.

#8 - When I first got my animation tablet/program my dad got me videos on how to use the program and I refused to watched them. I still havent touched them and its been like 2 years.

#9 - I named my cat saber after an Anime I watched ( Yes i know im weird )

#10 - I have a group chat with me and my friends called " DA TAKO GANG 🌮"

#11 - My friends dont know I have this accound I mean now they do Cuz im tagging one of them ( sorry nic I luv u even though you dont like my tacos)

#12 - Im terrified of the ocean like I hate going to the beach. Even If I do go whoevers with me has to drag me into the water because Im stubborn.

#13 - I have a story with my own Oc's and such but im to shy to post it.

OKAY I DID IT!! I literally went to my friends because I needed help apparently I dont know 13 facts about myself.

Now time for tags!! I cant tag 15 people because I dont know 15 people but Ill do mu best.

Nicramirez176 ( Sorry again nic have a taco for your troubles 🌮)
DanganronpaV3fan ( and hello again!)
Moondancer_LunaMoon ( I has tagged you detective buddy!)
Spella123 ( thank you for all of your support )

And thats all because Im to shy to tag Anyone else Im sorry!!

Umm have a random drawing! Thank you for reading!