Chapter 16

Mike POV
I was laying in bed listening to music. Life was boring without Chester. I turned my ceiling fan on and started loading a bowl. I walked into the hallway making sure everyone was asleep then went back in my room and started smoking. My parents were going out for the anniversary over the weekend so, the house was mine starting tomorrow morning. Chester already let me know that he was throwing a party. I told him nothing too big and he agreed.

I woke up late into the day and the house was empty. It was after eleven. I sent a text to Chester then got in the shower. It took me awhile to get done with me shower. By the time I got dried off, dressed, and out of the bathroom Chester was sitting on my couch.

"How long have you been here?" I asked.

"Like fifteen minutes. I was debating between watching TV and sneaking up on you."

"You know I was in the shower, right?"

"That was the point, babe." Chester walked into the kitchen. I rolled my eyes and followed after him. "You still technically owe me a blowjob."

"We've had sex since then so you got your blowjob."

"It doesn't count if I get fucked afterwards."

"So you don't want my dick?"

"I still want your dick, daddy. Sometimes I just want head." I smiled and Chester gave me a kiss. "This bullshit is what makes dating a guy harder."

"I mean, there's two dicks involved. It probably is a lot harder." I said trying not to laugh.

"No, jackass. I ask you for head and you find every way around it, I ask a girl for head and it happens. Guys are assholes."

"I think you're making this into a bigger deal than it is."

"I'm sorry I find you attractive and I have a sex drive."

Chester started making food and I went up to my room. Eventually Chester joined me and sat on my bed eating a sandwich. I handed him my pipe and he smiled at me. We talked about the little things that happened since we hung out last. After we smoked Chester sat on my lap and started looking at my desk.

"What's this?" Chester said as he grabbed my lyric book.

"A notebook."

"I didn't know you rap." Chester said as he flipped through the pages.

"I grew up with hip hop and rock."

"Where's your sketchbook?" He asked and I handed it to him.

He flipped through the pages slowly taking his time to really look at all my sketches. No one else really showed that much interest in my art. I started texting friends and playing games on my phone while Chester continued to look at my art then go back to looking through my lyric book.

"You were gonna stay overnight, right?" I asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"I was gonna have Brad come over and I know you hate him, but he's my best friend and you love me so, you have to put up with my friends." I said quickly.

"Can I hide away in your room?"

"No, I'm still determined to get you two to like each other."

"Fuuuuuck." Chester sighed loudly.

"Please." I started groping him.

He groaned and grinded against me. I slipped my hand in his jeans and started stroking his length. I got up and he laid on my bed as I pulled his pants down. Chester closed his eyes and smiled. I licked his head a few times before taking him in my mouth. Chester sighed as I took more of him down. I made sure to run my tongue against him everytime I went down on him. I started fingering him making him moan loudly. I added more fingers and went faster as I deep throated him. It didn't take long after that and he came.